Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, I’m definitely on the Maye train but can’t help wondering what could be behind door #2.

Every single mid range pass you saw Lamar throw tonight cannot be made by Daniels. I love his athleticism. But he is Lamar with half the arm and legs. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Every single mid range pass you saw Lamar throw tonight cannot be made by Daniels. I love his athleticism. But he is Lamar with half the arm and legs. 

I largely agree if you compare him to NFL Lamar.  But I think he’s definitely a better passer than prospect Lamar.  I know age is a factor there though. 

End of the day, we’re going to draft Maye and I’m going to be ecstatic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

Well it's a good thing I didn't bet any money on the Texans covering the spread. 

I did. It’s a lot of fun. Especially if you hate money.

Trying to figure out why Peyton Manning was on the field. Then I realized he just wanted to be close to a Tennessee QB who could win a National Championship.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Just the excuse you needed to get back to some BG3 troll pron. :rofl89:

I broke my tv, the bottom 3 inches are blacked out, doesn't sound like much, but a lot of my games are unplayable until Monday. I can still manage with Cyberpunk 2077 and Starfield, everything else is very hard to play.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Might be a good idea to wait and see if he's any good before being ecstatic about a draft pick. 

Nah, that’s half the fun. If it doesn’t work out, I’m no worse off than I’ve been as a fan of this team the last 30+ years. 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

With the deep ball? Probably. WIth the everything else? I disagree.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

I broke my tv, the bottom 3 inches are blacked out, doesn't sound like much, but a lot of my games are unplayable until Monday. I can still manage with Cyberpunk 2077 and Starfield, everything else is very hard to play.

The bottom 3 inches of my OLED are so burnt in from NFLN and ESPN that it is a disgrace. I was told OLED burn in is a myth. Bull****. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

The bottom 3 inches of my OLED are so burnt in from NFLN and ESPN that it is a disgrace. I was told OLED burn in is a myth. Bull****. 

How old is the tv? One of mine is 3 years old and still looks new. 

The Texans had no answer for the most important person on the Ravens offense...QB Lamar Jackson. 

He killed them all night with that QB draw.

When you let the opposing QB have over 100 yards rushing himself, you're going to lose. 

I turn to FOX and first thing I hear is “Niners stole Trent Williams”.

Just can’t escape the reminders of how inept our franchise has been. Hear something alluding to it every weekend even when we’re not playing. Here’s hoping that chapter has closed for good with Peters here (incidentally the guy who helped steal Trent from us). 

Edited by HTTRDynasty
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can’t wait to have a stud MLB leading the defense!

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I turn to FOX and first thing I hear is “Niners stole Trent Williams”.

Just can’t escape the reminders of how inept our franchise has been. Hear something alluding to it every weekend even when we’re not playing. Here’s hoping that chapter has closed for good with Peters here (incidentally the guy who helped steal Trent from us). 

Snyder effect! Leave it in the past HTTR!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

How old is the tv? One of mine is 3 years old and still looks new. 

2 years. Sony OLED. But I literally watch nothing else but NFLN and ESPN. Just saying. If people tell you an OLED cant have burn in. It is a lie. 

8 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I found the cure.

And these guys don't charge state sales tax. 

https://dreamediaav.com/collections/projectors

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

2 years. Sony OLED. But I literally watch nothing else but NFLN and ESPN. Just saying. If people tell you an OLED cant have burn in. It is a lie. 

Same here but mine goes into screen saver mode if I pause it for a while and mine is also a sony. Weird, I guess I don't watch as much but it seems like mine is on espn or nfln most days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1