Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

I've had this game on since the start and I haven't paid attention to a moment of it. There is a YouTuber named Tom Grossi who does a lot of NFL content, I really like him. He ****s on our team though...a lot, he deserves this national embarrassment and I will enjoy his content even more after this blowout loss...if it continues.

About time Detroit get a break their way and finally best team in the division.

In the dice game of chance, Green Bay couldn't stay good forever, Bears are the Bears, Vikings and the Vikings...this felt inevitable, just didn't know when.

Couldn't be happier for them.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

missing that left side of the  o-line tonight.  No holes to run through, no time to throw.

Weren't you telling me a few weeks ago that Jordan Love was actually good? Doesn't look like it here. Getting blown out at home to Detroit has to be embarrassing. That's like the Redskins getting blown out by the Cardinals.

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Weren't you telling me a few weeks ago that Jordan Love was actually good? Doesn't look like it here. Getting blown out at home to Detroit has to be embarrassing. That's like the Redskins getting blown out by the Cardinals.

Love isn't being given a chance.  O-line isn't giving him any time, and running-game isn't giving him decent down-and-distance to work with.  He's still a work-in-progress, though.  He's had trouble with ball-placement particularly on deep balls so far this season.

36 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Lions are legitimately good. Probably 3rd best team in the NFC behind the 9ers and Eagles.