Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

1 hour ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Too bad DT is like the one thing we don't need.

Gotta get DLs with versatility.  Allen can play every spot on the line, and I'm betting someone like Fiske could move inside and outside too.  Robinson and Dorlus as well.

Fiske's testing speed confirms his playing speed.  Best not to overthink it with Fiske.  When a guy shines on film, dominates the Senior Bowl, and then tests super well at the combine, he's probably going to be really good.  He needs to be a BPA candidate for us in the second round.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Going Commando said:

Gotta get DLs with versatility.  Allen can play every spot on the line, and I'm betting someone like Fiske could move inside and outside too.  Robinson and Dorlus as well.

Fiske's testing speed confirms his playing speed.  Best not to overthink it with Fiske.  When a guy shines on film, dominates the Senior Bowl, and then tests super well at the combine, he's probably going to be really good.  He needs to be a BPA candidate for us in the second round.

When I was watching Verse, Fiske felt like he was flashing more often. I need to focus on Fiske to see if the reverse feels true, or if Fiske was actually that good.

25 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

I agree with all of this. Some people are building for next year which is very short sighted. We have one of the 5 worst rosters in the league and need to hit on picks no matter what position it is. Allen may only be here for a couple more years anyways. Take 7-10 players whose good tape matches the good testing numbers. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

That 250lb threshold is key. Clay Matthews 10 yard split was a crazy 1.49

But still 1.54 is insane. Von Miller wasn't that fast. And Micah Parsons was a smidge slower than Von at 1.59. but that's even with the Pro Day boost.

Chop's testing is clearly BPA and not trade back at #36

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Chop Robinson wont be available in round 3. If we want him well need to take him at 40. 

I would be amazed if he makes it past the top 20.  Those numbers are insane.  The on field production wasn’t there, but every so often you would see that athleticism flash…

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ST_DaGoat21 said:

I would be amazed if he makes it past the top 20.  Those numbers are insane.  The on field production wasn’t there, but every so often you would see that athleticism flash…

Parsons on field production wasnt really special either. And I am a PSU fan. Chop isnt Parsons.....yet at least. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

245, he lost some weight

His numbers inflate Parsons height by 2 inches. There's a reason he gets worn down over a season and can't get much bigger. He has a small frame.

Chop's frame is definitely bigger. (Still smallish, but not tiny like Parsons)

• Like 1

Payton Wilson (My number one LB)  ****ing 4.44 at hsi size? Dude is an animal. 

With the injuries this guy has had. His tape is SOOO good. I want him at 67.

Kalen Deloach can roll...4.47. I need to go watch more tape. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 2