Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

w/ it becoming more and more likely that we are gonna have a nice draft pick I'm gonna need to find me a couple of draft crushes.

If anybody knows any prospects w/ awesome nicknames point 'em in my direction. Something on the tier of "Big Thanos"

I've seen a Kool-Aid but apparently that might be the guys real name and I'm not sure what to make of that.

7 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

w/ it becoming more and more likely that we are gonna have a nice draft pick I'm gonna need to find me a couple of draft crushes.

If anybody knows any prospects w/ awesome nicknames point 'em in my direction. Something on the tier of "Big Thanos”

Have you looked into “Codpiece” Jones out of Ole Miss?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

If anybody knows any prospects w/ awesome nicknames point 'em in my direction. Something on the tier of "Big Thanos"

I've seen a Kool-Aid but apparently that might be the guys real name and I'm not sure what to make of that.

1. General Booty – QB – Oklahoma

2. Decoldest Crawford – Wide Receiver – Louisiana Tech

3. Rowdy beers – TE – Florida International University (FIU)

4. Moh Bility – Defensive Back – University of North Texas (UNT)

5. ****ta Sillah – Defensive end – Boston College

6. De’Realyst Clark – Wide receiver – Defiance College

7. Dude Person – Defensive Back – University of Central Arkansas

8. Memorable Factor – Linebacker – Duke

9. Phat Watts – Wide Receiver – Tulane

10. Panda Askew – Lineman – Charlotte

https://1075thefan.com/playlist/funniest-college-football-player-names-of-2023/item/10

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

I tell ya what, my dream draft, if Bowers/Harrison are off the board when we pick is looking something like:

1. Olu Fashanu, LT

2. Cooper Beebe, G

2. Blake Corum, RB

3. Jackson Powers-Johnson, C

3. Malachi Moore, Safety

4. Danny Stutsman, ILB

Add Hunter Henry or Adam Trautman (TE), Michael Pittman (WR), Patrick Queen (LB) and Danielle Hunter (Edge)

What a dream.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I tell ya what, my dream draft, if Bowers/Harrison are off the board when we pick is looking something like:

1. Olu Fashanu, LT

2. Cooper Beebe, G

2. Blake Corum, RB

3. Malachi Moore, Safety

4. Danny Stutsman, ILB

I like Beebe a lot too. I think theres a chance he sneaks into the first round in all honesty.

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

An Olineman named Panda can do no wrong. I'm lovin' it.

My condolences but a QB named General Booty needs to retire. His career is over.

Could you imagine Commander Booty? Ugh.

Rowdy Beers is a masterpiece. His dad deserves a cold one for that.

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

1. Olu Fashanu, LT

2. Cooper Beebe, G

2. Blake Corum, RB

3. Malachi Moore, Safety

4. Danny Stutsman, ILB

Corum turned 23 today.....is he worth a 2nd round pick? I know he's a hard, tough runner but is he better than BRob? I'm all for taking another back but I would hope to get one maybe in the 3rd or 4th round if there's a player there that's worth the pick. Do you know where Corum ranks on backs coming out?

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

Corum turned 23 today.....is he worth a 2nd round pick? I know he's a hard, tough runner but is he better than BRob? I'm all for taking another back but I would hope to get one maybe in the 3rd or 4th round if there's a player there that's worth the pick. Do you know where Corum ranks on backs coming out?

Haven’t done a full back watch but he’s a top 3 back for sure in my eyes. I don’t care about his age. He’s going to get one contract and move on most likely and he’s a great compliment to Robinson.

6 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

If you really wanted to go back later you could do Xavier Legette in Corum’s spot (based on other people’s draft rankings… I don’t think there is a shot in hell Legette is there with our second 2) and Jonathan Brooks with a 4th/5th.

• Like 1

I know this much....we have sucked or been ordinary for almost 30 years and the common denominator, other than QB, is that our offensive line has rarely been a strength that we could depend on. We know how valuable Trent was. So, with 5 picks in the first 3 rounds and 90 mil to spend in free agency I'm gonna pray that the new regime comes in and totally invests in the offensive line. Maybe two free agents who can play and 2 high draft picks. These guys have a long shelf life and Howell needs the help. We can fill in the other holes in free agency and the middle/later rounds of the draft. We have good WR's, can add a TE and can get a new D-coordinator who can do better with the pieces we have in place. We need to nail the new GM/Coach.....Harris will make it right. 

2 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

I think both will test well. I'll reserve judgment until things shake out in the months to come but I think both are explosive athletes. 

true alot can happen between now and the draft. 

i think we’re on the same page as wanting more talent in the backfield to pair with brob, though. 

If something like this happens, how do we convince EB to call more running plays? 😂

• Like 1

Anyone else check out the Kstate Iowa state game. SNOW GAME BABY! My favorite to play of all of them. Its on FOX if anyone wants to watch it. 

Just now, illone said:

how do we convince EB to call more running plays?

Call him at his beach house. Because he wont be calling plays here. :)

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

I'd be very happy with Trotter in the 3rd. The little I've seen of him, he really seems to stand out

I can’t see any way Trotter lasts to the 3rd round. He's a late 1st early 2nd guy IMO. I would be pleased with Alt or Fash with our 1st pick and Trotter top of the 2nd if he lasts that long. 

• Like 1

Just now, MartinC said:

I can’t see anyway Trotter lasts to the 3rd round. He's a late 1st early 2nd guy IMO. I would be pleased with Alt or Fash with our 1st pick and Trotter top of the 2nd if he lasts that long. 

I don’t think Trotter is that much better than his teammate, Carter, or Stutsman. I’d take him for sure, he’s good. But I can see a world where he is a mid second early third guy, too.

Just now, KDawg said:

I don’t think Trotter is that much better than his teammate, Carter, or Stutsman. I’d take him for sure, he’s good. But I can see a world where he is a mid second early third guy, too.

I will probably get blasted but I think Carter is the better player in all honesty. 

Just now, KDawg said:

I’ve watched him twice and was impressed both times. He was dominant against Clemson. Can’t pretend I’ve watched every backer in the draft but I thought Trotter looked like a stud.

Just now, KDawg said:

stutsman is a beast. Oklahoma cant close a door in a hurricane w him out of the lineup. Noticeable difference. One of the few defenders in college football that can move a point spread. 

plays the same position as Jamin tho, not that we should pass for that reason. probably a 1-2 rounder. Might be a reach where we pick in the first.  Id definitely take him over trotter, but probably depends on scheme and such. 

10 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Call him at his beach house. Because he wont be calling plays here. :)

😂 gone fishing?

all jokes aside, wont surprise me at all if EB is one and done. 

• Like 1