Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Preferred Superbowl 57 Matchup?

88Comrade2000

22 members have voted

1. 1. Your Preferred Superbowl 57 Matchup?

• 49ers vs Chiefs: A Superbowl 54 rematch with Brock instead of Jimmy at QB
    • 49ers vs Bengals: Bengals get a third attempt to try to beat 49ers in a Superbowl
    • Eagles vs Chiefs: Andy's former team vs Andy's current team
    • Eagles vs Bengals: Hurts vs Burrow

Cincy- San Fran

Cincy- Philly

KC- San Fran

KC- Philly

Here’s how I’d rank them:

1. KC-Philly: Battle of Andy’s current and Former team

2. Cincy- SF: Maybe 3rd time a charm for Cincy against SF.

3. KC- SF: Rematch of SB 54

4. Cincy- Philly: Joe vs Jalen

Edited by 88Comrade2000

49ers vs. Bengals and be rooting for the Bengals

Just want Eagles and Chiefs out of the picture. I'm glad the NFC will start first. If the Eagles win then I may switch over to rooting for the Chiefs. Bengals D may be better but the Chiefs O will at least keep up with the Eagles. If 49ers win then I'll be rooting for the Bengals all the way.

If it's 49ers vs. Chiefs then I have to go with Mr. Irrelevant.

Edited by BleedBNG
  • Like 1

I know I am walkin against the wind here but I'm kinda torn.

At heart I will root for the NFC over the AFC 10 times out of 10

I definitely want to see Cincy over KC, the whole "It's PATRICK!!" show is wearing a little thin

If Philly wins the NFC East not only is the only division with all teams winning SBs, but becomes the only div with all teams winning multiples. I kinda like that. Eagles have some good storylines, I was griping when they drafted Hurts, the kid's a gamer. Their secondary was incredibly disciplined against NY, they have finally broken their curse on drafting WRs in the 1st, etc, etc. So while I won't be wearing green I could live with them taking it. I wish we had an owner like Lurie, it's awfully hard for TheDan to be the ****tiest owner in a div that has JJ and Mara but he does it.

SanFran has too many rings already, but again, storylines. Lynch has done one helluva job running that show. doesn't get enough credit. In spite of all the butthurt around here, Trent deserves a ring, a great player that gave us his all for years in spite of being treated like the hepp, McCaffrey too, that guy should get to show his grandkids a ring. Purdy has been such a calm cool DGAF guy that he would be another standout storyline.

In the end, all the teams I wanted to lose did (Dammit the Jags were hardfought) so I guess I don't care that hard now, makes enjoying whatever happens easier.