Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

MAGA is either incompetent or disingenuous.  I don't even know their legislative agenda.  Trump did **** all for 4 years, yet the MAGA GOP act like he did so much good for the country.  

They’re both. 
Their agenda is to dismantle the federal government

they actually did a pretty good job. Il

not going to write it all up, I and others have before, but the damage done to important institutions is not even close to well covered by the media. 

we had a huge brain drain from certain agencies because they were talented enough to get out - and they’re never coming back (think the initial exodus from twitter when musk took over)

• Like 2

What you’re seeing is the GOP coming to grips with the fact they can not win id they don’t embrace the early voting model

The contradiction doesn’t matter. They have to do this. It’s been talked about quite a bit since 2020. 

https://apnews.com/article/larry-hogan-maryland-senate-republican-convention-f9501128d47e337d7b9a8a1697c2ea76

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican running to flip a Senate seat that could determine control of the chamber, will once again skip the Republican National Convention as a top party leader hedged on whether the GOP will help fund his campaign.

Hogan’s campaign has confirmed that the former governor will not attend the GOP’s convention next month in Milwaukee, July 15-18. Hogan, who has been one of the party’s fiercest critics of former President Donald Trump, also did not attend the party’s conventions in 2020 and 2016.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

"Top party leader" = Lara Trump.  Because Hogan had the gall to say "I urge all Americans to respect the verdict and the legal process.”  While running in a blue state.

I'm all for Trumpworld aiming their fire on every moderate with a chance to win in blue territory. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1

Just now, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

So if the GOP embraces early voting, doesn't that mean there's less chance the election will be 'rigged'?

Oh no that ship has sailed

if Biden wins by a small-medium amount they’ll say he won because of the fraud

if he wins by a large amount they’ll claim that’s impossible and evidence of the fraud 

I really want him to lose by a lot because I want the sound bite when he’s trying to use it as an excuse. I just want to cut out the part where he calls it’s the biggest landslide ever (and leave out the part where he claims that’s the evidence it was rigged)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

Hogan is trying to walk that tightrope.  lol

I need to figure out how to find his events in my area ahead of time. I have a few questions I'd like to ask him. I can portray quite the sympathetic figure if there is a camera or two around.

• Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Today is the last of the primaries?  Will be interesting to see the support for Trump. 

I voted this morning on the other side of the ticket but early results on the right are showing Haley getting 20% in my county.  Morr than I would have figured.