Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

4 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Trump in my opinion would literally need to not be alive for this to happen for her. If she's the nominee because he dropped out or was wasn't on the ballot for some legal regions. His supporters aren't going to vote for her and not enough Indys/Undecides would fill that game. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 12:37 AM, tshile said:

Had a discussion with a trumper tonight. The kind that I onetime said “he told proud boys stand back and stand by” and he denied it and I had to pull it up in my phone. It took like 5 seconds. And then I got a bunch of “that’s not what was meant”

anyways he hates trump now wants him to go away immediately as is 100% behind DeSantis. 

🤷‍♂️

it’s happening. 

A year later, are your friends still backing DeSantis or are they back on the Trump Train?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

I'm pleasantly surprised to see the dems actually playing some hard smart politics here.  Kudos

i get worried with this sort of thing.... a strategy works inoff-year elections with low turnout, so go ALL EGGS IN ONE BASKET DOUBLE BARRELLED SHOTGUN BLAZING

its a component of a winning strategy.  i just hope they don't try to lean on it too hard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

i get worried with this sort of thing.... a strategy works inoff-year elections with low turnout, so go ALL EGGS IN ONE BASKET DOUBLE BARRELLED SHOTGUN BLAZING

its a component of a winning strategy.  i just hope they don't try to lean on it too hard.

You do it in the States where you need more female turnout. Arizona is a good example. You aren't going to do it in California. I also don't know where they've done something like this before to know if it won't work. You of course don't just do that. Put it's on the ballot.

• Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I think him being in Jail hurts every other GOP candidate too. His follows will never vote for someone else unless he's not alive or he spends real time telling them to. 

Agreed, same time hard to tell how many Conservatives and their moderates that couldn't pull the lever for Trump all the sudden show back up.  Addition by subtraction.

Trump being in jail and having to write in Haley almost assures neither of them get the Presidency, that's the mess GOP seems willing to walk right into. Bless their heart.

• Thumb up 2