Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

America is hungry for political change.  GOP started going through this with Trump.  Dems have not started that process, really.  Sure, the "change" looks like some really insane cult.  But they have captured 15 to 20% of the population (and a larger percentage of the voting population).

If you have discussions with those who think Biden is too old, throw out names. I have these discussions with my nonMAGA CA family. 

Kamala - eww worse

Gavin - not flying to my California family

That's pretty much all these is on their radar.  

"I don't like Trump but Biden is too old!"  He looks horrible.  Trump does too, but Trump is out having regular rally's.  Maybe Biden should have a few Trump like rally's.   And the media should equal time all of Trump's gaffes.  

Yet the media won't talk about America's failing failed political system. Because they are also making money from it. 

• Thumb up 1

15 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

You guys must watch Casler on YouTube, he talks about dealing with Trump during the live "The Apprentice" episodes (he's a producer) and he dishes on everyone. I could listen to him talk about it all day, he's also a comedian so he tells a great and funny story.

John Williams too incompetent to score movies. Also Speilburg and Harrison Ford, too old to act!  

This is flat out ageism... 

I prefer a younger President.  But hyping up every gaffe as a show of mental incompetency is outgragious.

I am in my 40s and have problems remembering people's names... especially new ones or people I haven't seen in awhile.  

• Thumb up 2

34 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

At least ix is admitting to being Trumper now. So much easier to understand his poor choices in life. 

I'm a moderate but Biden is a legit awful choice for the democrats. if they lose in November it's on them. 

• Haha 1

This is what I don't understand they're going to continue to trot Biden out there when there are so many better democratic candidates that would obliterate Trump, that aren't trailing in the polls. don't tell me polls mean nothing or that it's too early. it's never too early. biden's handling of middle east has been a blow and his economic handling only marginally better. even if you consider his presidency higher than a C could you honestly look me in the face and tell me he is better than Kamala, better than Bernie, better than anyone else interested in running? 

He is a liability at this point. the dems are hitched to that wagon, it's do or die now. so sad he's the best they have to offer and losing in every poll. and again I'm far from a Trump "magat" but I'm a realist. I don't cower under the blankets oblivious of the struggles in this country from our working class plebes 

/rant 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

This is what I don't understand they're going to continue to trot Biden out there when there are so many better democratic candidates that would obliterate Trump, that aren't trailing in the polls. don't tell me polls mean nothing or that it's too early. it's never too early. biden's handling of middle east has been a blow and his economic handling only marginally better. even if you consider his presidency higher than a C could you honestly look me in the face and tell me he is better than Kamala, better than Bernie, better than anyone else interested in running? 

He is a liability at this point. the dems are hitched to that wagon, it's do or die now. so sad he's the best they have to offer and losing in every poll. and again I'm far from a Trump "magat" but I'm a realist. I don't cower under the blankets oblivious of the struggles in this country from our working class plebes 

/rant 

Considering he beat them in the last primary, I think there is a good argument that he's better.  Why do you think they would be better?

Harris showed nothing in 2020 and even withdrew before there was a primary.  What makes you think she can successful at running for President?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

/rant 

You are giving way too much credit, or in your case, criticism to Biden when it’s much more likely that Biden is simply carrying out what the Dems employ him to do.

• Thumb up 2

29 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I'm a moderate but Biden is a legit awful choice for the democrats. if they lose in November it's on them. 

8 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

/rant 

Tl:dr you're voting for the rapist traitor. 

• Thumb up 1