Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

16 minutes ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Enjoy this win folks because its probably our last this season. Holy cow there isnt another incompetent team offensively on the schedule the rest of the way.. 

Worst win in Skins history. And I am not even joking. Just cost us Bryce Young. 

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Wentz is a perfectly fine QB if you can protect him.

Hahahaha GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

how so, I’m not able to watch 

One of the reporters asked what makes the team play so ugly compared to every other team. Ron said "Owner", then walked it back and said that it was because all the other owners have been on their teams for so much longer than Dan and have the teams built around them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'd take the over on 5.  

They shouldn't have won 7 last year.  And yet they did.  

I think they end up around 7 again.  How?  I'm not entirely sure. Just a gut feel. 

I'd rather they lose out.  But I think they'll get to 7.  

Disagree.  They regressed in 2021 from 2020 and so far it appears they have regressed again from last year.   This is as bad of a performance as I can remember.   They played and should’ve lost to a terrible team tonight if not for a few very lucky fluke plays.   I’d be surprised with 5 wins.  I’d take the under on that bet. 

I agree that they won’t lose out but 4 wins is the ceiling I think.  

14 minutes ago, Conn said:

There should be a rule that if a post is gonna be dumb it should at least have to be funny 

I thought it was funny. But seriously it would not surprise me if the league took some or one pick away for this story

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

One of the reporters asked what makes the team play so ugly compared to every other team. Ron said "Owner", then walked it back and said that it was because all the other owners have been on their teams for so much longer than Dan and have the teams built around them.

Wait. Is this real? I have never heard of a coach tossing the guy who signs his check tossing him under the bus?

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Wait. Is this real? I have never heard of a coach tossing the guy who signs his check tossing him under the bus?

He’s doing a spoof of last week’s “QB” press conference answer 

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Pressure definitely getting to him. I get where he’s coming from and the players deserve to be stood up for—but you decide to take bullets for an evil man and this is the frustration your big paycheck buys you. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Indy is terrible. 

And I don't think we're going to get swept in the NFC East, just because it's rare a team gets swept in division. 

I still think they're going to get to 7 or 8 wins.  I also think they will improve, because Ron's team's typically do improve.  Wentz was off to a bad start last year, then had about 8 games where he was legitimately one of the best QBs in the league.  

They're not going to climb all the way out of the hole.  But I think there will be a few more wins that you might expect.

LOL.

We got swept in the division 3 years ago.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I was prepared to rag on Ron for doing a poor winner press conference, but I actually don't mind this. If Wentz is Ron's guy, preach it louder for the people in the back.

Maybe it's not a big deal, but he didn't deny anything else that was reported in the articles. Only that Wentz wasn't his pick.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

It was a joke, I can only dream of him doing it.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

"They played their asses off"......Good god. It is a modern Gibbs throwing out the "played their guts out" without the resume of Gibbs or the rings to make that statement. Ron is hoping whoever ends up with the team after next week pays off his contract. 

That was the most unenjoyable win ever. It looked like two uninspired, inept high school teams trying to give the game to one another. I really hope we don't win another game, so Rivera gets fired and takes Turner and Del Taco with him. And I hope Danny, through pressure, manipulation, or threat sells this damn team once and for all. AND not to a family member.  

• Like 2