Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Jacksonville

TK
Message added by TK,

923125569_ScreenShot2022-09-11at4_24_32PM.thumb.png.6b22cff457e7a198dfe87f0908b441ea.png

15 minutes ago, dyst said:

Hopefully the field will be dry. Otherwise I expect our speedy WRs to be neutralized by the rain, Gibson will have even more issues holding on to a wet ball and our defense will have traction issues - meanwhile the Jags will have perfect footing.

Dont worry about it...I'm all over this.  I'll just give Landover a little foreplay and everything will dry up toot sweet.

Or Landover will get a headache...honestly its 50/50.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Well, they certainly couldn't have asked for a better day or weather to get the season started.  75 degrees, clear blue skies, light wind, no rain in the forecast.  Just a perfect fall day for football.  

Oh, wait.

Just woke up...it looks sunny on the pre-game

As an original, under 500 member on xtrm skins,  it brings me great joy to say... it's football day!

All is good!  We got a new name, a new song, a new dance team! We still got TK...I  thxs the old.man up top for that! And Danny boy didn't ax the band! 

I still have my Clown tag! Which I wear with great honor, paying tribute to those clowns, goofs, and misfits that made this forum the best fan forum in the NFL. Without them, this forum wouldn't have been. Let's not forget 

This ..

Always a great read back then, funny, crazy and plain ole bonkers. Pure fans, that lived and bleed burgundy and gold. Things change, we get it...But let's try to keep some of the fun, so we aren't completely sellouts to the brand..

Now let's start a crowd fund here, and get TK that brand spanking new tinfoil hat, shaped like a war time commanders field cover. Have him shoot a few selfies with it and post it up for us all to laugh at!

HTTC 

Moira-14-wide.jpg

4 minutes ago, Skinarchy said:

Edited by Skinarchy
  • Confused 1

Ok, I'm a little behind schedule, but I should be good. Shrooms officially ingested at 11:52am, hot, fresh pitcher of lemonade, acai tea, bowl packed and ready to be lit before kickoff and my crack dealer on standby in case this game goes south. Lets go Manders!!!

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

The Jags have lost 17 straight road games and 16 straight to NFC teams.....You know what that means.....

They’ve either won 3 or 4 games combined in the last 2 years.  

They probably have streaks about losses in every category.

This is a different team though..

3 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Woke up early and have been watching kickoff shows for 2 hours now. We haven't been mentioned once. 

This has to be the single most uninteresting game on the entire slate.  It’s not surprising.  

If I didn’t have a rooting interest, I wouldn’t want to hear about this game or either team either.  

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Regardless of what the talking heads say its nice going in and not having the more depressing loosing streak statistics for once

I was going to go to the Jags message board and post some of the stuff they're saying about us...they're more negative than we are. Lets ****ing go!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Simmsy said:

I was going to go to the Jags message board and post some of the stuff they're saying about us...they're more negative than we are. Lets ****ing go!!!

They’ve had 12 of the last 13 seasons (or something like that) with double digit losses.  That’s even worse than us.  

They had one good team, and all the players wanted out immediately.  

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They’ve had 12 of the last 13 seasons (or something like that) with double digit losses.  That’s even worse than us.  

They had one good team, and all the players wanted out immediately.  

I'll go back over there and see what they think once we get some game under our belts.