Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

13 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Eagles could give them a tough time. The Eagles have never lost at home in the conference semifinal (or “divisional”) round. They’re 5-0.

But they aren't playing the 49ers in the semifinals. 

13 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Edited by SkinsFTW

5 minutes ago, Franklin60 said:

The winner of the inevitable Cowboys-Giants rematch should be able to handle whoever the AFC manages to drag to the Super Bowl. Or at least that’s what I’m being led to believe.

I don’t think any matchup is a lock.

SF is favored over Dallas but Dallas could win. Does Philly beat NY a third time? Likely, but NY could pull an upset. KC is favored to crush the Jags but Jags are fearless after beating SD. An upset could happen. The Bills- Bengals game can go either way, even with the Hamlin emotion over the game.

Dallas is the team that almost guaranteed will lose. They get 5 days off, SF gets 7. SF beat them last year in Dallas with a worse team while Dallas were better last year. Not to mention, these are the exact type of games that the Cowboys always lose. They're going to get their teeth kicked in, just like we always expect them to. 

That 3.5 line is down from 4 too. If it goes down any more that is a great place to throw some cash, IMO. 

Just simply crazy to see this...

NFC East becomes first division since 1997 to have three teams make Divisional Round

And will be even more with:

NFC East is guaranteed to have at least one representative in Championship Weekend. A win by the Cowboys over the Niners on Sunday night would leave an all-NFC East conference championship.

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread: 2022 - PLAYOFFS ~ DIVISIONAL ROUND
59 minutes ago, zCommander said:

20230120_102634.thumb.jpg.ce313c69464e060f59f15f8109bbe7c4.jpg

I don't like this map. I feel like the Raiders win should be in California. Nevada has never won a superbowl. Also Rams should be split between California and Missouri.

Finally, how are they going to count both NJ and NY for Jets and Giants but not all of NE for Patriots?

• Thumb up 1

44 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

I don't like this map. I feel like the Raiders win should be in California. Nevada has never won a superbowl. Also Rams should be split between California and Missouri.

Finally, how are they going to count both NJ and NY for Jets and Giants but not all of NE for Patriots?

The Raiders have an asterisk on their logo because of that technicality.

NJ and NY both get counted because the NY teams are based in NY, but play in NJ. All of NE doesn't count for the Patriots because the Patriots are based in Massachusetts, play in Massachusetts, and have no relation at all to any state except for Massachusetts.

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

The Raiders have an asterisk on their logo because of that technicality.

NJ and NY both get counted because the NY teams are based in NY, but play in NJ. All of NE doesn't count for the Patriots because the Patriots are based in Massachusetts, play in Massachusetts, and have no relation at all to any state except for Massachusetts.

I mean, they are call the New England Patriots for a reason, but I get that one. 

Also shouldn’t we be spread out over Virginia and Maryland too? Add to that the fact that DC isn’t technically a state. The team is headquartered in VA and plays in MD. So according to their Raiders Super Bowl DC shouldn’t even be counted. 

• Thumb up 1

Rooting for AFC all the way, although I think it would be funny if a QB selected last in the draft got a SB ring. 

Chiefs over Jags

Bills over Bengals

49ers over Cowboys

Eagles over Giants

My jaw will drop if the Giants win. If so then give the Coach of the Year to Daboll

I'd go further but I'll wait for any upsets if any.