Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

1 minute ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

The Chargers have earned this loss (probable) due to sheer stupidity. Inside the 5 yard line, with a first down, you may want to explore the run.  Just…dumb football. 

The coach should have called a TO and get his winded WR off the field that caused the INT. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zCommander said:

The coach should have called a TO and get his winded WR off the field that caused the INT. 

Everett (a TE) was practically begging to come out...hope Herbert gets asked if he saw that because he threw it like was either designed to him or made up his mind to go to him, despite being cleared gassed after they showed the replay.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Everett (a TE) was practically begging to come out...hope Herbert gets asked if he saw that because he threw it like was either designed to him or made up his mind to go to him, despite being cleared gassed after they showed the replay.

Yup. The guy was so winded that he didn't even bother to chase down the DB after the INT. I don't think Herbert knew. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I wonder what the Colts excuse will be this time. Getting shut out 24-0 to Jax, Ryan throwing 3 picks. Irsay might fire some people soon. 

Ryan looks completely washed the bits I saw on Red Zone. He has 0 arm anymore. All that leadership and experience and professionalism is nice and all but you gotta be able to actually make NFL throws. 

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

And we have to cheer Kirk on tomorrow night...

This is just a suck-ass weekend, huh? 

Nothing-Nothing Tie would be fine by me...

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Cowboys up 14-3…….giants 2-0 to start the year…..nfl gods kicking us while we’re down. 

Cincy maybe going though the famed Super Bowl let down...really hard for me to buybthe Giants with Daniel Jones as their starter, he only had 176 yards today...