Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

2 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

As for his $6B donation, you fell for the okie doke. You seem to have missed that it wasn’t a donation to charity but instead to ✌🏽charity✌🏽.

it went into a charity where he is not required to file disclosures who got the money. That’s it. The money is still given away and if it hasn’t already been dispersed, will be. It can’t be taken back out of the fund. It’s charity.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

5 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

See, that’s how they get ya. They promise stuff with an “out” in the fine print. If asked, he’d just say it wasn’t detailed enough…no matter how much detail it included. But then, you know that. 

It wasn’t that it was lacking detail, it’s that it didn’t solve world hunger at all.

1 minute ago, The Sisko said:

🤣🤣🤣 Uh, yeah. I suppose you actually believe Lord Farquaad really gave money to Native American causes too. Don’t hold your breath waiting for that $6B to show up anywhere. 

Hate, if you want to hate

50 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Done.

4bd6706a-2ea2-498a-a144-b7571db40439.gif

See, that’s how they get ya. They promise stuff with an “out” in the fine print. If asked, he’d just say it wasn’t detailed enough…no matter how much detail it included. But then, you know that. 
As for his $6B donation, you fell for the okie doke. You seem to have missed that it wasn’t a donation to charity but instead to ✌charity✌.

1010510 (1).jpg

1011761.jpg

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Sisko said:

🤣🤣🤣 Uh, yeah. I suppose you actually believe Lord Farquaad really gave money to Native American causes too. Don’t hold your breath waiting for that $6B to show up anywhere. 

It's weird watching people defend billionaire ass holes. It's one reason these billionaire ass holes behave the way they do.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It's weird watching people defend billionaire ass holes. It's one reason these billionaire ass holes behave the way they do.

I think he has done way more good than bad and that’s how I’ll judge people. 

24 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Where do you put propositioning his employees for sexual favors in the grand scheme of it all?

I will put that as a negative. Everyone does a lot of ****ty **** but most of the time no one cares about the ****ty ****. Even the “woke mob” didn’t care about Elons sexual exploits until he stepped on their toes.

To be clear, bad behavior should always be called out and there should be consequences.  So I’m not saying people were wrong in any way for calling him out on it, I’m saying the world is hypocritical and silent as long as they have something to gain from silence. Musk’s behavior isn’t abnormal. Most men would act the same way, given power. So I guess I consider those actions a baseline. Bad but not unnatural.

10 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

To be clear, bad behavior should always be called out and there should be consequences.  So I’m not saying people were wrong in any way for calling him out on it, I’m saying the world is hypocritical and silent as long as they have something to gain from silence. Musk’s behavior isn’t abnormal. Most men would act the same way, given power. So I guess I consider those actions a baseline. Bad but not unnatural.

Sexist.😜

Edited by The Sisko
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I think he has done way more good than bad and that’s how I’ll judge people. 

You defend the bad he does. 

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Where do you put propositioning his employees for sexual favors in the grand scheme of it all?

He's just doing his part to make sure we don't have a population crash. sO iT mAkEs It JuSt FiNe. 

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I will put that as a negative. Everyone does a lot of ****ty **** but most of the time no one cares about the ****ty ****. Even the “woke mob” didn’t care about Elons sexual exploits until he stepped on their toes.

Im confused if your argument none of it matters or only the hypocrisy really does? 

Not trying to be a smart ass either cause the nothing matters thing hits with me honestly 

2 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Wait…. lmao 

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Im confused if your argument none of it matters or only the hypocrisy really does? 

Not trying to be a smart ass either cause the nothing matters thing hits with me honestly 

My point is sexual misconduct of the type @Cooked Crack is asking about is so common it’s essentially background noise that no one really listens to until they have something to gain from listening to it.

The hypocrisy only matters because it decreases the risks for people who make bad decisions. Musk did a bad thing; a most people do bad things; it’s a wash. He has done a lot of good things. Few people do a lot of good things.

38 minutes ago, Hersh said:

which specific bad things he has done have i defended him from?  Backing out or buying Twitter isn’t a moral issue, it’s a money one. Choosing not to donate to a specific charity isn’t doing bad either. So I’m curious what bad I have defended him from?

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Personally, I'd draw the line at support when he is propositions women with $ or 🐎s. Or when he's transphobic, pro covid, or whatever else stupidity he's bought in to recently to get Republicans to support him. 

It's funny how mad the GOP is at him now that he admitted he doesn't want to buy twitter. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Personally, I'd draw the line at support when he is propositions women with $ or 🐎s. Or when he's transphobic, pro covid, or whatever else stupidity he's bought in to recently to get Republicans to support him. 

Those are negatives. You only want to consider them? Seems harsh to me. If you knew every bad thing everyone did and used their worst moments to judge them there would be very few good people.

Drawing a line like you want to do seems a little strange to me. People don’t live in lines of morality they live in gradients.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

Or pretend it doesn’t matter

while over inflating any good that’s done

and assuming he’s always right about technology, no matter how vague, no matter what other experts say

It’s laughable to watch his defenders reduce their motive to “he does more good than others”

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

Or pretend it doesn’t matter

while over inflating any good that’s done

it matters, but it only moves the needle a little bit. I don’t think offering someone a horse in exchange for a sexual favor is great but on the evilness scale where 10 is Adam Lanza and 1 is petty theft it’s somewhere around a 2-3…

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s laughable to watch his defenders reduce their motive to “he does more good than others”

Not than others;  than bad.

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I just draw my line at Republican personally. It’s easier and you are always right lol

• Haha 1