Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

39 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

You don’t think it has to do with reducing server strain?

They have so few people now looking after the systems infrastructure that I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even know how much strain their servers are under currently. Yeah there's automation for that, but you have to have people who understand the output, and most of them were let go.

But I suppose it's possible. But IMO it's at least as possible that Elon suddenly decided it would be a good thing to try and told them to do it, with typically poor results.

19 minutes ago, mistertim said:

They have so few people now looking after the systems infrastructure that I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even know how much strain their servers are under currently. Yeah there's automation for that, but you have to have people who understand the output, and most of them were let go.

But I suppose it's possible. But IMO it's at least as possible that Elon suddenly decided it would be a good thing to try and told them to do it, with typically poor results.

Not being an “it bro” I figured you could just whip your C-Panel out and it would tell you everything you need to know. 🤪🤪🤪

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Yeah I suspect in a day or two I'll just give up on Twitter if it's this bad. Been a registered user there since October 2011 but it's probably time to move on. 

Was thinking that I need to go in and make the super condensed list of the must read of must read accounts. News and Sports local and national that would never get near 600 in a day. 

Just now, @DCGoldPants said:

Was thinking that I need to go in and make the super condensed list of the must read of must read accounts. News and Sports local and national that would never get near 600 in a day. 

The app has been broken all day for me. 

This is what I get.

Screenshot-20230701-122259-Twitter.jpg

I've cleared the cache. Deleted and reinstalled the app...and it's still broken. 

No thanks. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

The app has been broken all day for me. 

This is what I get.

Screenshot-20230701-122259-Twitter.jpg

I've cleared the cache. Deleted and reinstalled the app...and it's still broken. 

No thanks. 

That's bushleague. I see that in the app now too. 

I honestly don't really care about using Twitter much one way or the other. I do have an account but I usually only get on maybe a couple of times a week at this point. It's so inundated with right wing conspiracy theorists and nazis now that I'm getting sick of seeing their garbage.

I also occasionally get into arguments on there, usually with said right wing conspiracy theorists. And it never goes anywhere. It's essentially me banging my head against a brick wall for a couple of hours for zero net gain. Losing that would probably be good for my mental health.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'm more worried about what people are going to do here to keep the rest of us informed. 

I vote we post recordings of ourselves expressing current news and events via interpretive dance....just like bees.

We'll call it "Bumble"

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

We'll call it "Bumble"

It'd have to like Bumblez since Bumble is already taken. It's the dating dealy where the straight ladies have to message the dudes first. 🐝

It's funny how lame all the dating sites names are. Stop making up words like Zoosk. That's not a thing.