Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

It’s a poll not a recommendation.

Hank Greens response is my favorite response so far, however:

006E5F67-D6C5-4638-8495-9B65918A6E96.thumb.png.400fc21c3518fac1a9c1b1a592383066.png

personally the biggest flaw with this “idea” is that there is no fair election when there is a gun to your head.

I wonder how much solidarity there is in eu or nato supporting UKraine taking back Crimea….  Dont know.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

4 minutes ago, fullnelson9999 said:

He defended that tweet pretty strongly.  Lmao that's not a poll, it's a recommendation, and it's what he thinks should be done.

Like most people, he is wrong and right about things. No different than people here claiming Ukraine should fight to the bloody end and never surrender an inch. Easy to say when it’s not your blood. I’m for letting Ukraine decide, but that decision will depend on what decisions us and others make in providing ongoing military aid…

It is a poll though.  

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

28 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Like most people, he is wrong and right about things. No different than people here claiming Ukraine should fight to the bloody end and never surrender an inch. Easy to say when it’s not your blood. I’m for letting Ukraine decide, but that decision will depend on what decisions us and others make in providing ongoing military aid…

It is a poll though.  

No, it's not, and assuming that people are too dumb to figure it out is insulting.  Context exists, and ignoring it because it doesn't confirm what you need it to is suspicious.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/elon-musk-slammed-over-simplified-solution-to-russiaukraine-war/news-story/f3140567bd3f5aa57a846636a22e3aa0

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky shot back with a poll of his own, with the question, “Which [Elon Musk] do you like more? One who supports Ukraine [or] one who supports Russia?” More than 84 per cent of people voted, “One who supports Ukraine.”

Ukranian diplomat and lawyer Andrij Melnyk was more blunt, writing: “F**k off is my very diplomatic reply to you [Elon Musk].”

Russian dissident and former world chess champion Garry Kasparov blasted the US tech billionaire.

“This is moral idiocy, repetition of Kremlin propaganda, a betrayal of Ukrainian courage and sacrifice, and puts a few minutes browsing Crimea on Wikipedia over the current horrific reality of Putin’s bloody war,” Mr Kasparov wrote on social media.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, fullnelson9999 said:

He literally just complained that the results of his Ukraine/Russia poll were manipulated by bots. 

Brodie has no idea what he likes. 

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yes he does.

Attention. He likes attention.

I think Twitter has come to the conclusion that he’s doing this to avoid being deposed/put under oath in conjunction with a trial.

I still can't get over "Crimea formally part of Russia, as it has been since 1783 (until Khrushchev’s mistake)" which makes it sound like the last 70 years don't count.

By this logic, why don't we just declare Crimea part of the Ottoman Empire since it controlled Crimea for 350 years in the 15th-17th centuries.  

I am disappointed that Elon hasn't found anyone involved in the Ukraine conflict to call a pedo like he did with the Thailand cave rescue he also had no business involving himself in.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Yeah I'm guessing his lawyers basically told him he didn't have much chance of winning the case, and that being deposed or cross examined could would potentially add to his headaches.

Though like @Cooked CrackI also wonder if this is more or less a delaying tactic and he'll pull some other stunt soon.

Maybe he'll fake his own death and come back as Elon Tusk.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I'm guessing his lawyers basically told him he didn't have much chance of winning the case,

This. I mean it’s incredibly obvious. 

now he’s trying to save face publicly. 

he’s like one of those people where in order to convince them to do the right thing, you have to convince them that it’s their idea. 

he’s so sensitive to his public image he’s trying to make it sound like it’s his idea, that he is trying to convince twitter to go forward with the deal (even though it’s twitter suing him to finish the deal and he whined like a little **** the whole time trying to get out of it 😂)

Which btw - everyone understood (based on public information) that he was gonna get his ass handed to him on this anyways. 

Well everyone except for his cult. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2