Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Commanders Schedule Info, Leaks, Mocks

kleese

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I have no basis for this but Week 2 smells like at Indy to me. Possibly MNF. 

Gonna be the Lions.  I’d prefer Indy though.  That’s the game I want to go to.

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

I want to know what game we play on Columbus Day weekend and when we play in Indy. thats it

Should be a non-division home game for that holiday weekend.

This guy from CBS has us with the Lions week 2.

Gotta harvest those nuts.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2022-nfl-schedule-release-leaks-live-analysis-thanksgivingchristmas-matchups-thursdaymonday-games-more/live/amp/

13 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Gonna be the Lions.  I’d prefer Indy though.  That’s the game I want to go to.

Should be a non-division home game for that holiday weekend.

This guy from CBS has us with the Lions week 2.

Gotta harvest those nuts.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2022-nfl-schedule-release-leaks-live-analysis-thanksgivingchristmas-matchups-thursdaymonday-games-more/live/amp/

Why is that.  I hope its a road game for that long weekend. 

Just now, skinfan2k said:

Why is that.  I hope its a road game for that long weekend. 

Weeks 4 and 6 are on the road.  I can’t imagine them scheduling three straight road games including a Thursday one.  The three division home games are known.

If it is indeed Detroit week 2, I’m hoping Indy is week 10 because Veterans Day is that Friday.

Right now, we have unaccounted for:

Home:

Cle

Ten

GB

Min

Atl

Away:

Hou

Ind

Det

I predict:

Week 2:  @ Houston

Week 5:  Cle

Week 7:  @ Ind

Week 8:  Bye

Week 9:  Ten

Week 11:  Min

Week 12:  GB

Week 14:  @ Det

Week 17:  Atl

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Right now, we have unaccounted for:

Home:

Cle

Ten

GB

Min

Atl

Away:

Hou

Ind

Det

I predict:

Week 2:  @ Houston

Week 5:  Cle

Week 7:  @ Ind

Week 8:  Bye

Week 9:  Ten

Week 11:  Min

Week 12:  GB

Week 14:  @ Det

Week 17:  Atl

Saw that the Colts play the Titans week 7. 

6 hours ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

True but still a very winnable game to open the season. I bet we’ll open around a 4.5 point favorite when they release the lines.

If I were not a WFT fan and I was looking for a game in week one to bet on the underdog and take the points it would be the Jaguars game.

Why?

1. Jacksonville won 3 games last year. Two of them were helmed by Wentz. They have confidence playing against him.

2. If there is ANY coach in the entire league that knows every strength, weakness, and secret fear of Carson Wentz it’s Doug Peterson and he will have the entire off season to plan how he wants to attack him.

3. All of the pressure will be on the home team favorite. When is the last time we’ve handled the pressure of being the overwhelming favorite well?

4. This is Peterson’s first game coaching the Jags and Trevor Laurence. No one will know what to expect from them offensively. Peterson will have Laurence primed and ready. He will use the preseason games as a misdirection filled with nothing but vanilla but when game one starts expect to get all 31 flavors with a cherry on top. In some ways it reminds me of the trap we fell into last year against the Chargers and their new coach/2nd yr qb tandem.

5. How often do we beat the spread as a favorite at home?

6. This is the perfect setup for a trap game. 

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Thanks 1

Meh, better too late than too early. And those first six weeks are largely camp/preseason. You don't really need to play vets much. 

The big issue is how many teams we play coming off a bye. Last year we played THREE teams coming off a bye, and the one team we faced coming off a bye ALSO had a bye the previous week(but we did end up winning, it was Tampa).

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

If I were not a WFT fan and I was looking for a game in week one to bet on the underdog and take the points it would be the Jaguars game.

Why?

I enjoyed reading this. Your post was thought out well and you made some good points. Hopefully we can pull it out week 1 but you are right all teams at 0-0 are going hard and the Jags have improved. They looked good vs Indy late last year.

• Thanks 1