Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Baltimore Orioles: New Owner, New Hope

DCSaints_fan

I agree, it will be big to take this series, be it 3-2 or 4-1. 
One step out of being a bad team is you handle your business against teams that are also bad. It won't get us out of the cellar yet, but one thing at a time.

Lets go O's!!!

~Bang

5 hours ago, Bang said:

I agree, it will be big to take this series, be it 3-2 or 4-1. 
One step out of being a bad team is you handle your business against teams that are also bad. It won't get us out of the cellar yet, but one thing at a time.

Lets go O's!!!

~Bang

I don't think the Red Sox are a bad team - they have their early season woes every year.  Coming into this series they had won something like 10 out of their last 13.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCSaints_fan said:

The Orioles are now 21-29

Or .420 

On pace for about 70 wins. Obviously the long, hot summer months are ahead and that can certainly lead to some slides. 

But this team has won more division series (4) than they did all of last year (3)! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ball Security said:

In what was supposed to be his final minor league start before an MLB promotion, Rodriguez had to exit in the sixth after cruising in the first five.  Initial thought that it may be a lat strain.

The bright side is it probably prevents them from needing to shut him down before the end of the season. He had 100ish in 2021. Sucks that it'll likely delay what was gonna be his debut in the next week or so.