Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reaction from Washington's BIG win over Tampa Bay | Postgame Live

TK

Does anyone else happen to notice that when the so called "Stars" on this team are out of the lineup they play better and this is not the first time either. 

Taylor might make it as an NFL quarterback if he can play Tampa every Sunday.  LOL  By far his two most impressive games he has had.

Not related to the game but read an article in my local paper this week that the WFT is dead last in the NFL with average attendance by in numbers and as a percentage of what the stadium will hold.  Think about that for a moment.  A franchise that has been to and won multiple Super Bowls dead last in attendance in the NFL.  Even below the likes of the Lions.  If Dan needed any other verification of the fact that he has ruined a franchise under his reign, he need look no further.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tsailand said:

10 minutes and 20 seconds, and ate all three Bucs timeouts plus the two minute warning.

And even though I wanted to see the Victory Formation... we got that 4th down TD instead with AG24.

and then my wishes were answered, as we took the Victory Formation on that point-after-attempt.

a glorious day.. HTTR!!!

R.I.P. Sam... "TOUCHDOWN, WASHINGTON REDSKINS" ETERNAL!!!!

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I was shocked to see the offense go for it on 4th and goal, i was thinking a 7 point lead was enough with 30 secs and no timeouts to keep Tampa down. lm glad they got the TD

gibby had 2 TDs right? 3? 

I need to watch the replay!  It feels like TH had more than 1 TD pass, but I can only remember that beauty to Carter.

And I need to see Slye's flawless game... dude scored at least 8 points for us, right?  (2FG + 2EP)

8 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

I need to watch the replay!  It feels like TH had more than 1 TD pass, but I can only remember that beauty to Carter.

And I need to see Slye's flawless game... dude scored at least 8 points for us, right?  (2FG + 2EP)

Yeah i think TH only had the 1 TD, so now that i think of it, gibby had 2 TDS. He needed a game like that. 

10 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I was shocked to see the offense go for it on 4th and goal, i was thinking a 7 point lead was enough with 30 secs and no timeouts to keep Tampa down. lm glad they got the TD

gibby had 2 TDs right? 3? 

I loved the call. Perfect call. We needed that call.

And I'm not talking about just going for it on 4th.

I mean, the call to run it outside.

Time after time, we've failed running inside on 4th down or short yardage. All the while, I watch other teams run it outside successfully.

We were due for the play call.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2021 at 5:01 PM, Tsailand said:

That was the most dominating game ending drive I have seen from this team in the last 20 year.

I'm sure Sam Huff was smiling looking down on it; even though he was a defender, that was his kind of football.

Not only the game ending drive, but also the O line imposing their will on the TD play before it. That was as much a thing of beauty as any WR back of the end zone toe tap. :)