Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball 21-22

PleaseBlitz

I felt like UCLA was somewhat overrated going into the year.  Yes, they made the Final 4 last year, yes they returned the main portion of their squad, but people forget they were one of the final four teams in the tournament last year and had a play-in game.  They just happened to go on a magical run.  I think they will have a good year, but I don't see them challenging for a championship again.  

Gonzaga is on another level.  They play at a ridiculously fast pace.  Holmgren is a surefire #1 overall pick, his length and agility is remarkable.

Edited by abdcskins

9 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I felt like UCLA was somewhat overrated going into the year.  Yes, they made the Final 4 last year, yes they returned the main portion of their squad, but people forget they were one of the final four teams in the tournament last year and had a play-in game.  They just happened to go on a magical run.  I think they will have a good year, but I don't see them challenging for a championship again.  

Gonzaga is on another level.  They play at a ridiculously fast pace.  Holmgren is a surefire #1 overall pick, his length and agility is remarkable.

They beat a good Villanova team earlier this year.  But, yeah, Gonzaga is the cream of the crop.  They do play Duke on Friday night which should be a good one.

• Thumb up 1

He looked good that's for sure. Duke is so deep. That one other tall forward whose name I don't know was rebounding the hell out of the ball, had some blocks, scored in the post. They need to work on their free throws though. 

Mark Williams is his name. 7 footer, NBA talent for sure.

Edited by abdcskins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Hey now!

Ace is a beast.  Just got back from a major injury and is playing like he never took a break.  VCU seems to have Dayton’s number(I think they have a 4 game winning streak against them and have owned them overall in conference over the years.).  Which the ironic thing is Dayton coached by a former VCU coach that left them for greener pastures years ago only to get fired and ended up at UD.  

• 3 weeks later...