Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Man, if OBJ doesn't get hurt, this isn't a one score game.

I can see case for Cupp or Donald getting SB MVP.  They don't get lead without Cupp. But Donald ended the game for them.

I say Cupp.

I say Cupp, too.  Two touchdowns of your teams 23 points.  Wouldn't be mad at Donald though, either.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You've got a guy like Mixon, why give it to Perine?

Matt Stafford, the legend!  

Stafford sucks. SB or not he's a Gump ass loser. All arm talent and ten cent head.

Rams got bailed out by one of the worst Def holding calls I've ever seen

• Like 3
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

Maybe if the Bengals O-line wasn't Swiss Cheese, things go different. If I'm Burrow I'm telling them "I'm going to sit in an ice tub for the next 3 weeks straight, I don't want one of you ****s even trying to contact me."

I think the Bengals now hold the record for most sacks given up in a Super Bowl.

2 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Actually the Rams got away with a holding call in the end zone by Ramsey first.

There were at least two long passes by Stafford where the Cincy DB grabbed the receiver's hand. 

Amazes how often lately that happens and the announcers don't seem to be able to figure out why WRs are going for one-handed catches. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hazel-Ra said:

It was a good game if you’re neutral.

I was rooting for Cinci then the ref noncall happened and I started rooting for the Rams. After the refs flagged the Rams to the TD my allegiance was ready to flip flop.

Since I was taking a D wins championships stance though... the game ended as it should. For the most part, that was a defensive game with the pass rush/rush defense dominating the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Ok, fess up. Who used their QR scanner on that weird ass commercial with the QR code bouncing around the screen for over a minute?

As soon as that commercial started I said "That's a scam. You scan that and all your money is gone." And since it was a crypto commercial, I'm gonna count that as a win.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ok, fess up. Who used their QR scanner on that weird as commercial with the QR code bouncing around the screen for over a minute?

I'm in my mid-20s but I'm a boomer. I keep my phone in one room, and the room with the TV isn't it. No way I was getting up for that one just to read a QR code.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 2