Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

This whole situation is messed up.  The game that I first rooted for the Patriots was when they were the Scrappy Underdogs to the Rams in the Super Bowl.  Then they have an unfathomable run as the greatest dynasty of all time... but 20 games later... I find myself rooting for them as Underdogs against the GOAT.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

It is impossible to play defense in the NFL now.  Every pass play (exaggeration, but not by much) there is a flag. I know, player safety, but football as I know it & played it, is basically dead.  Sad, to me, and nearly unwatchable. 

Pass interference might as well be a fantasy stat. Receivers literally are hunting for them now.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

It is impossible to play defense in the NFL now.  Every pass play (exaggeration, but not by much) there is a flag. I know, player safety, but football as I know it & played it, is basically dead.  Sad, to me, and nearly unwatchable. 

34 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Pass interference might as well be a fantasy stat. Receivers literally are hunting for them now.

The Roughing the Passer penalties have gotten even more excessive than the DPI ones

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Or could be a way to distract the other team - kind of how fans wave junk in the stands behind the goal posts, when the other team attempts a FG ?

You’re reaching.  

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Brady’s WRs letting him down a bit at the end. 

I didn’t know coming into this game who I would root for, but I find that I want Brady to lose. 

22 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Apropos of nothing, really, but I can not believe Blaine Gabbert is still in the NFL.

The nfl is really odd about who they keep around as backups.  A lot of truly awful QBs you’d never want to see the field hang around.  Why wouldn’t these teams just draft a guy with upside and see what happens?  It’s not like they’re going to lose more games than Gabbert.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1