Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Would have? Was? 

are we a few years ahead? 

Did you read the first sentence of my post?

“It’s a shame the Chargers moved out of San Diego and into the Los Angeles market.  I would have loaded up the Brinks truck when Justin Herbert was first eligible for free agency.”

I was alluding to the fact that San Diego is a small market compared to Los Angeles and Herbert would have possibly tested free agency when eligible. Sorry if my grammar is off…I am going to place the blame on my Virginia public school education.

17 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Did you read the first sentence of my post?

“It’s a shame the Chargers moved out of San Diego and into the Los Angeles market.  I would have loaded up the Brinks truck when Justin Herbert was first eligible for free agency.”

I was alluding to the fact that San Diego is a small market compared to Los Angeles and Herbert would have possibly tested free agency when eligible. Sorry if my grammar is off…I am going to place the blame on my Virginia public school education.

I did see that part, didn’t know both thoughts were connected. That makes more sense now. 

2 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am not really tracking what’s going on with the news surrounding Meyer? Was a woman sitting in his lap at a bar?

A young woman (one that was very clearly not his wife) was dancing all over him and he wasn’t showing any signs of wanting her to stop. And he apparently told the jaguars he was going to be with his grandchildren for most of the weekend which is why he didn’t go home to Jacksonville with the team. 

as a head coach he just has to conduct himself better than that, especially after claiming the loss was heartbreaking. Didn’t seem too heartbroken in the bar 😂