Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

11 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I didn't watch any of the game but i wonder how does a team win 35 to nothing while their quarterback looks awful?

That almost seems impossible. 

3 turnovers help a lot.  A running game, a good defensive performance.

Check out his stats.  They were bad.  Check out some comments that other people made on twitter about his game, today.   I am not on some odd island on it.   It was plain as day if you watched the game.

But as for people believing it who didn't watch the game.  As I said, I wouldn't expect people who didn't watch it to believe it.   

What I would believe if I didn't watch it.  Allen is a stud.  Buffalo won 35-0.  Allen must have thrown for 400 yards and had 4 tds.  But I couldn't help watching the game and Allen looked "meh". Could he wake up and have a killer game next week?  Sure.  But I am not going to be convinced that my eyes and the stats which backed that up deceived me today.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

3 turnovers help a lot.  A running game, a good defensive performance.

Check out his stats.  They were bad.  Check out some comments that other people made on twitter about his game, today.   I am not on some odd island on it.   It was plain as day if you watched the game.

But as for people believing it who didn't watch the game.  As I said, I wouldn't expect people who didn't watch it to believe it.   

What I would believe if I didn't watch it.  Allen is a stud.  Buffalo won 35-0.  Allen must have thrown for 400 yards and had 4 tds.  But I couldn't help watching the game.  And Allen looked "meh". Could he wake up and have a killer game next week?  Sure.  But I am not going to be convinced that my eyes and the stats which backed that up deceived me today.

I didn't mean to imply I doubted it.

It just seems impossible looking at that score but I know it's not.

6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I didn't mean to imply I doubted it.

It just seems impossible looking at that score but I know it's not.

Cool, thanks, and I didn't take it that way.  I just meant I get the skepticism.  It's rare for a team to win that big and the QB not being the key driver of it.  But yeah it was one of those rare times.  And heck I don't think we'd survive 3 turnovers against them or any team so that was a big part of the score.  Granted the Bills had 2 but the Dolphins offense can't do squat.    

Josh Allen looked really underwhelming in that game. As for the Bills defense, that's hard for me to gauge.  Are they really that good or the Dolphins offense that bad?  That's a tough call.  But I do think the Dolphins offense is really bad. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise