Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

And Kyle Shanahan.  We had two of the best offensive minds in football.  

McVay stings more because I swear there would have been a way to tell Jay to go away and promote Sean.

Whereas I’m not entirely sure how they could have elevated Kyle with Mike in place. 

LaFleur was also on that staff, but not at the coordinator level 

7 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Did the Bears essentially replace Charles Leno with 39 year old Jason Peters ?

Yes.

So, the question is, who got the better end of that deal?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I love how aggressively the Rams D plays. I wish our guys played like that. Obviously they've got Ramsey and Donald who are way better than anyone we've got at those positions but even their other guys all just play so fast and fearlessly.

Look for us to dial up it up a little bit when we’re in a game where we have more than 60 yards of offense at the first 2 minute warning.

Akiem Hicks is a barbarian.  That late hit on Stafford seemed tame but actually had some malice in it.  Did you all see the close up of his face before the Rams snapped the ball after he got that big sack?  Complete wild-eyed bloodlust on it.  Whites of his eyes showing all of the way around and he's screaming and growling like Dick Butkus.  I thought he was going to strangle the center after the snap.  I'm so glad the Rams ran a screen pass to the other side of the field on that play.

I love our DL, but I wish we had one IDL who is just an absolute mammoth like Hicks in the rotation.  We're kind of small and we don't have anyone who can walk up to the line of scrimmage and make the opposing center pee a little bit.

52 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Hey if the Browns and Bengals can find one, you gotta believe...

I don't believe in this organization's ability to develop a QB prospect at all.  This coaching staff and FO are full unimpressive mediocrities with no imagination or vision, I don't think they can do it either.  We need a vet to come in and shortcut the process and save everyone's job.