Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I'll be drafting Jameson Williams in fantasy for $1-3 auction if he gets drafted by KC. People will shy away because he won't play the first few weeks, but man I would love to have him if Mahomes is tossing him bombs.

Lol sure, if you play with children

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Est.1974 said:

KC would need to start at 29,30,50 to hold a conversation with me over 11

What about 29, 50 and 2023 1st?

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

Lol sure, if you play with children

Pretty competitive league but I do by far the most homework of the league. That said, you're probably right ... the only way he goes for $1-3 is if his timetable to return is still unknown on draft day. People have been burned by drafting injured players of late ... Michael Thomas, AJ Green a few years ago ... I did get Ja'Marr Chase last year for $7 after his horrid pre-season. I won the league because of him and he'll be a $20 keeper for me this year as a result. 

• Like 2

After last year's draft selections, I just want to say that I would have more confidence with some of the main posters in this thread in picking this year than the people who selected for the Team last year. - By a LOT!🤔:)

:229:The Rook

9 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I'll be drafting Jameson Williams in fantasy for $1-3 auction if he gets drafted by KC. People will shy away because he won't play the first few weeks, but man I would love to have him if Mahomes is tossing him bombs.

I heard late October.

:229:The Rook

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

If he’s on the board and they trade out they deserve to continue to suck.  Stud.  Stud stud stud.

I agree. He's a beast. If I were GM with some leeway and rope, I would take him at #11. But I fear we aren't willing to wait for him to heal up. THAT said, we did bring in Metchie for a Top 30 visit and he is on a similar timeline as Jameson. Albeit, you're spending a 2nd on Metchie, not the #11 pick, so that's a difference. 

I will be satisfied with: Jameson, Wilson, Drake, Olave ... any of them at #11 and I will be happy.

IF we trade back with Green Bay or KC and have a pick in the 20's, I'm really circling Christian Watson ... think he's got a chance to join that group of players as a legit WR1 

If for some reason 3 out of those 4 WRs are there at #11, since I am the GM in my head, I would work a trade down to a place where I could still get one of them and add a pick. But that's no secret to anyone who's followed along my posting journey the last few months haha

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins
  • Like 2

How much money does it cost to have a fly over with THREE helicopters.  This league is large!!

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I will be satisfied with: Jameson, Wilson, Drake, Olave ... any of them at #11 and I will be happy.

IF we trade back with Green Bay or KC and have a pick in the 20's, I'm really circling Christian Watson ... think he's got a chance to join that group of players as a legit WR1 

Oh yes sir!!