Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

I like the idea of trading down with the Lions and getting 32,34,97. Then we would have, 32, 34,42,73,97 first 3 rounds. 

32 take Qb you like and get the 5th year option, I think only 2 Willis and Corral go before this pick.

Love the concept here, but if you're Detroit, who are you targeting at #11 that you would give up 32, 34, and 97 to get?  Especially when they're in a total rebuild. 

Just don't think RR could convince Detroit to make that deal.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Can't wait till you watch tape on him.  :)  To me he separates himself from the other LBs.  You have to be the judge though.  Glad we met with him and hope he is drafted by us. 

1 hour ago, ultravin said:

anyone know what the link is to the draft simulator game that was posted a few years back?

Go into Google and type in "nfl draft simulators" w/o the quotations.  Many will come up.  Enjoy. :)  

i'm used to seeing the qbs mooch tests on his 'draw my play' shtick do pretty good, but sam howell knocked it out of the park

he impresses me every time i hear him talk 

it was on the last hour aired of 'nfl now: live at the combine' , about 24 mins in

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Disappointing time from Kyren Williams.  I'm seeing 4.65 official.  Gonna end up on Day 3 at that size and speed.  But could be a bargain in that range.  He's JD McKissic 2.0.

By contrast, elite times from Breece Hall and Kenneth Walker.  They're going at the top of the second round.  They are Jonathan Taylor-like no-brainers who are head and shoulders above the rest of the backs in the class.

But Zeus White is an interesting rotation guy at that size/speed/pedigree too.  He'd add some power to the RB room.

13 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

Disappointing time from Kyren Williams.  I'm seeing 4.65 official.  Gonna end up on Day 3 at that size and speed.  But could be a bargain in that range.  He's JD McKissic 2.0.

By contrast, elite times from Breece Hall and Kenneth Walker.  They're going at the top of the second round.  They are Jonathan Taylor-like no-brainers who are head and shoulders above the rest of the backs in the class.

But Zeus White is an interesting rotation guy at that size/speed/pedigree too.  He'd add some power to the RB room.

If the Giants take Walker at #36, I will be one unhappy person.

12 hours ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

I like the idea of trading down with the Lions and getting 32,34,97. Then we would have, 32, 34,42,73,97 first 3 rounds. 

32 take Qb you like and get the 5th year option, I think only 2 Willis and Corral go before this pick.

Not sure I like the idea of trading back that far. Or even back from #11 at all.

However, as in most other years, I would love us to have a couple of extra day 2 picks.

One of the most frustrating parts of the draft for me is watching all those players getting picked at the bottom of the 3rd round with the raft of compensatory picks when we are sat waiting to pick in the 4th. 

• Like 1

Would love to get Jalani Woods and see us run two TE sets more than the Pats. Would absolutely love that.

Really love that we interviewed Muma and he's on our radar. 

FA is shaping up to only really have WR and FS for us, so MLB, TE, RB and QB are going to be really important for our draft.

We also need a couple CBs as well.