Just now, Epochalypse said:

@Chump Bailey and the Titans on the clock

@Chump Bailey and the Titans on deck

@goskins10 and the Cardinals after that

@goskins10 and the Cardinals after that

END OF ROUND 6, HOME STRETCH BEGINS!

@Owls0325 or a reasonable facsimile and the Jaguars after that

@drowland and the Browns after that

I have the Jags now. Owls has not been in for a while. Hope they are OK. 

• Thumb up 1

With the 220th pick of the ES Mock Draft, the Arizona Cardinal select: Makai Polk, WR Miss St. 

image.png.9274655294d5c1ad08dd394b50720955.png

With the 221st pick of the ES Mock Draft, the Arizona Cardinal select: Kennedy Brooks, RB Oklahoma

image.png.212eb59888b3cf40f50d03cb9d9702fb.png

End of 6th Rd. Start of 7th and final rd!  

With the 222nd pick of the ES Mock Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select: Dane Belton, S Iowa

image.png.204e590b46fcd807606ad6b53d6b68fa.png

• Like 3

@drowland and the Browns are up

@Skinsinparadise and the Dolphins are on deck

@Chump Bailey and the Steelers soon

@WelshSkinsFan and the Bengals soon

@Commander_N_Chief and the Raiders are soon (GM needs to be renamed Mr. Patience - almost no picks in this draft!) 

@PokerPacker and the Pack soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders are soon! 

• Haha 1

New England's 2022 ES Draft:

21)  Devin Lloyd  LB  Utah

54)  Roger McCreary  CB  Auburn

85)  Dylan Parham  G  Memphis

127)  Jalen Nailor  WR  Michigan State

170)  Bubba Bolden  S  Miami

200)  Jack Coan  QB  Notre dame

210)  Matt Araiza  P  San Diego State

Happy with this draft as well. New England solidified their defense in the first two rounds, added a much needed interior lineman in round 3 and added a weapon in 4. They then added a solid backup QB and the best punter in the draft. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

New England's 2022 ES Draft:

210)  Matt Araiza  P  San Diego State

the best punter in the draft. 

Texans would have tried to grab Araiza, but we have Bill Burr.

See the source image

As our team goes through its turnaround, keeping morale up with a good sense of humor was important.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

I have to say that if our draft reflects the real thing, I was amazed by the depth of the CBs more than anything else in this draft.

To the point I think you can get quality much farther down than most of the other positions.

Yes. The secondary all around. Safety is really deep as well. A lot of mocks have Hamilton falling to us at 11 now. And I dont care how deep the draft is at Safety. If Hamilton is there at 11 I am taking him. 

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yes. The secondary all around. Safety is really deep as well. A lot of mocks have Hamilton falling to us at 11 now. And I dont care how deep the draft is at Safety. If Hamilton is there at 11 I am taking him. 

I agree that Hamilton at #11 most likely is a go, but I would think this should put us off say Gardner and Stingley for example if we have other positions tiered equally in the 1st with them.

• Like 1

Atlanta's Draft is complete: 

Had the Falcons taken JaMarr Chase last year like I did, they would have been able to go somewhere else. But with Mariota coming to town and no Ridley for 6 weeks, and basically no WRs of any note on the roster passed that, they had to go WR. I know some do not see Burks as a top WR, but we disagree. He is the most complete WR with great after the catch instincts and huge hands that he uses to win contested balls. He does need to get more structured in his route running, learn to break them off more crisp. He can get lazy and roll through routes. But that can be coached. 

As others discussed S/secondary depth, this is why we felt like we could wait till rd 2 with all the secondary in the 1st. Brisker has a lot of talent. He is strong, athletic and really tough. He needs to improve working his way through traffic avoiding down field blockers and improve his pursuit angles. But he was also a little dinged up in 2021, playing hurt most of the year. At full strength he is a beast. Kenneth Walker III should see snaps early since thier only true RB is a WR. Walker is strong, compact and can create his own yards. He also ran a 4/38 at the combine so he has plenty of breakaway speed. He should start or at least split carries with Patterson who should see snaps at WR. Carson Strong in the middle of the 3rd rd surprised me. I thought he would be gone in the 2nd. I do not see him falling out of the 2nd rd in the real draft. He could even be a late 1st. Nik Bonitto will help in the continued transition to the 3-4. Falcons need someone who's floor is situational pass rusher. Kid already has several moves and knows how to use them. Not great is run support and needs to learn to turn plays back inside. Also his cover skills need to be developed. But I will always take pass rush and help them with the rest. There was mostly adding depth one both sides of the line. These picks are where you finds someone overlooked. 

Overall the Falcons are very happy with this draft. They filled some key positions and got some great depth. Strong could be pushing Mariota out the door next year. Or he becomes a reliable back-up. Another year of fun!  

image.png.7a1aa3b993efa1cef7be13ef32c6be9e.png

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

@Skinsinparadise and the Dolphins are on the clock

@Chump Bailey and the Steelers on deck

@WelshSkinsFan and the Bengals soon

@Commander_N_Chief and the Raiders are soon (GM needs to be renamed Mr. Patience - almost no picks in this draft!) 

• Like 1

WITH THE 225th OVERALL SELECTION, THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS SELECT:

TE JAMES MITCHELL VIRGINIA TECH

image.jpeg.6d4d7dccba4f497f4a61cb13c2a8d580.jpeg

@WelshSkinsFan and the Bengals on clock! 

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders are soon

Edited by Chump Bailey
  • Like 2

@WelshSkinsFan and the Bengals on the clock!  

@Commander_N_Chief and the Raiders on deck (GM needs to be renamed Mr. Patience - almost no picks in this draft!) 

@mcterry and the Bills up soon

@KillBill26 and the Broncos up soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and the Chiefs soon

@Ball Security and the Lions soon

@goskins10 and the Jags soon

@Commander_N_Chief and the Raiders on the clock finally! 

@PokerPacker and the Pack on deck!

@mcterry and the Bills up soon

@KillBill26 and the Broncos up soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and the Chiefs soon

@Ball Security and the Lions soon

@goskins10 and the Jags soon