Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

So, uh... are we gonna draft an alternative player to Zion while waiting for the next GM?

If he is going back to school that's on me for not knowing. But I cannot find that he is honestly. So I will keep the pick unless the group thinks I must repick. 

• Like 1

Recent articles I found. FWIW. But I agree there are conflicting reports out there as to his draft year. NFL Draft Buzz has him in next year's draft but the verbiage talks about him being in the 2023 draft? Also saw a mock draft done 3 days ago where he is a 6th round selection for the Dolphins.

UM’s Cristobal discusses George decision and health status of two players | Miami Herald

"It remains unclear if former starting left tackle Zion Nelson will be able to play again after missing last season and logging just 61 snaps during the 2022 season. The persistent knee problems have sidelined him again this spring"

Miami's Mario Cristobal weighs in on team's progress (on3.com)

"Injuries are a big side story this spring with several missing. Previously reported players missing spring: RB Mark Fletcher, LB Francisco Mauigoa, DE Nyjalik Kelly, RB Ajay Allen, OL Zion Nelson, OL Frankie Tinilau, DL Akheem Mesidor, CB Damari Brown, DL Armondo Blount, S Brian Balom and OL Francis Mauigoa."

Edited by Epochalypse
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If he is going back to school that's on me for not knowing. But I cannot find that he is honestly. So I will keep the pick unless the group thinks I must repick. 

Miami has him listed as part of the 2024-25 roster on their website.

Clearly Zion Nelson will be the Commanders pick at #2 this year, in a masterful display of Adam Peters' incalculable grasp of 4D chess.

Checkmate NFL.

Edited by Epochalypse
egregious overuse of the word "masterful"
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Doesn't a player have to declare for the NFL draft?

I think you can draft a player not declaredbut if you don't sign them and they declare the next year you have no rights. So essentially it's at least not a good idea to draft someone not declared. 

So, in that vien, let's assume he has not declared so I will make a different pick. 

WIth the 187th pick of the 2024 ES Mock Draft (to replace Zion Nelson) , the Atlanta Falcons select Layden Robinson IOL Texas A&M.

image.png.9477d457493fcbfb05ac52bfcc8fb95d.png

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, goskins10 said:

I think you can draft a player not declaredbut if you don't sign them and they declare the next year you have no rights.

He could also declare fot he supplemental draft of course. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Rook said:

So, is the clock set on mcterry 4 hours ago when Epochalypse selected #188, or 1 hour ago when goskins 10 made the second #187 pick? 

Asking for a friend.

:229:The Rook

The former.  Goskins simply made an unclocked correction.

It's like when someone gets skipped.  They're free to put in their pick at any time after that, but they weren't on the clock, so the clock is unaffected.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Rook said:

So, is the clock set on mcterry 4 hours ago when Epochalypse selected #188, or 1 hour ago when goskins 10 made the second #187 pick? 

Asking for a friend.

:229:The Rook

It started when pick 188 was made.  

• Like 1

@Skinsinparadise and the saints on the clock

@actorguy1 and the colts

@COWBOY-KILLA- and the commanders

@clskinsfan and the pats

@WelshSkinsFan and the bengals

@Redskins Reparations and the steelers

@e16bball and the rams

@goskins10 and the falcons

@The Rook and the dolphins

won't have access to the OP for a few hours fellas.. just a heads up...will do my best to keep us moving..ty..

• Like 1