Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Ok guys...As was brought to my attention the idea of suspending the draft for the Easter Holiday for those that would like to suspend it, there would be no clock and no loss of pick.

If you'd like to continue you can and we will keep accepting and posting the picks as they come in. 

We would restart the draft and thereby the clock at 8am Monday.

For those that have their picks and would like to continue picking please feel free, without a clock.

I will be around either way.  If you'd like to send your picks to me in a list also please feel free to do so. If we can make the pick we will.

Happy Easter! 

• Like 6

With the Second Round #39th Pick from the NY Giants the Carolina Panthers select QB Michael Pennix JR.   Washington

The Carolina Panthers cannot believe he is still on the board and select him to provide more options in the Quarterback room. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

With the 40th pick of the 2024 NFL Draft the Washington Commanders select

Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU 6'6 325lbs

Rating: 86.87 (High-level starter)
Pro Comparison: Rasheed Walker
Summary

Kingsley Suamataia has a compact NFL OT build with great length. Plus athleticism but not super light-footed. Kick slide is good and fast, flashed lateral sliding ability and is reasonably comfortable in space on screens and pitches. Can be stretched to the limit athletically by explosive, bendy rushers. Would like to see better, more reliable grip strength. Otherwise his hand work is noticeably good. Constantly resetting his hands to control rushers. One-time punches. If they miss, it's because they're late. His frame and athleticism suggest he'd be a menace in the run game, but that's not the case. He slips out of many blocks and isn't a road-grader. Doesn't always set a firm edge. Anchor is mostly good but could use more weight in his lower half. Further ahead in pass pro than as a run-blocker. Suamataia has some athletic limitations, but this is a solid albeit unspectacular OT prospect. 

About
  • 2023: Second-team All-Big 12
  • Career: 2 sacks allowed on 705 pass-blocking snaps (both vs Texas)
Strengths
  • Comfortable in space on screens and combos for the run game
  • NFL OT size, girth, and length
  • Constantly resetting hands to control blocks
Weaknesses
  • Not super sluggish but stretched to the limit athletically more often than what's desired
  • Grip strength isn't there yet
Combine Data
  • 40-yard dash: 5.04 seconds
  • Bench press: 31 reps
  • Vertical jump: 28 inches
  • Broad jump: 9 feet, 2 inches

@PokerPacker and the Pack on the clock

@Epochalypse and the Texans soon

@goskins10 and the Falcons soon

@Chump Bailey and the Raiders soon

@Skinsinparadise and the Saints soon

king.jpeg

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Alright, seems everyone is too smart to want to trade into this position.  Darn.

With the 41st pick of the draft, the Packers select
Payton Wilson, LB, N.C. State
Payton-Wilson.jpg

Wilson is an elite athlete in a LB's body.  Standing 6'4" 233 pounds, he's got the size to play the position, and with a 4.43 40 yard dash, he's got elite sideline-to-sideline speed for a linebacker and can flourish in coverage.  Heck, with that speed and size, he could probably move around the defense and take snaps at Safety when in Nickel sub-packages.
The Packers are transitioning back to a 4-3 defense, and after cutting Devondre Campbell, that leaves a spot open for the taking alongside Quay Walker and Isaiah McDuffie in the base defense.  And with his athletic profile, Wilson will compete for snaps in the Nickel and Dime subpackages.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, Chump Bailey said:

No surprises here. The need and value are in alignment for the Raiders FO.

WITH THE 44th OVERALL PICK IN THE 2024 ES GM MOCK, YOUR LAS VEGAS RAIDERS SELECT:

QB BO NIX OREGON 

image.jpeg.39d202f3ebbb580242283a2392bdad90.jpeg

Giants were surprised he was dropping

• Like 1

With the 45 pick, the Saints take Darius Robinson, Edge-Dt.  Tough one for me, there was a player I like better, one of my draft man crushes but I like the depth so much with that other spot that it felt too indulgent for me.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2