Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 hour ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

I could manage a second team if need be, other than a soccer tournament for my son this Saturday afternoon I am going to be online a lot.

Ty! We’ve picked up two new owners for a second team. That would put us at 6 teams left. Anyone else please let us know asap.

I'm gonna be incredibly busy over the next week. I'll do my best to keep up, but it's not going to be like years past. If anyone wants to take the Ravens, be my guest. I know we're short on people, so I'll do my best. 

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, duffy said:

I'm gonna be incredibly busy over the next week. I'll do my best to keep up, but it's not going to be like years past. If anyone wants to take the Ravens, be my guest. I know we're short on people, so I'll do my best. 

We need you and your comedic stylings man...just send me some lists and you'll be good to go... I'll keep you rolling easy as much as  possible...

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

If you are still in need, I’m willing to give it a go. I’m on here every day lately anyway checking the latest Snyder news. I’m no expert, but willing to take a little time to research each pick. 

Edit: would love to do Seattle if still available…

Edited by woodpecker
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

If you are still in need, I’m willing to give it a go. I’m on here every day lately anyway checking the latest Snyder news. I’m no expert, but willing to take a little time to research each pick. 

Edit: would love to do Seattle if still available…

You got it my man! Seattle it is. All the info you need is in the OP feel free to ask if we can help you. Bolo your DM’s for messages from us..We get started tomorrow hopefully. TY!

48 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As i mentioned previously I typically do the Dolphins.  i see the Jets are open, I can do them if that helps

You got the dolphins and Jets! Ty! 

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

You got it my man! Seattle it is. All the info you need is in the OP feel free to ask if we can help you. Bolo your DM’s for messages from us..We get started tomorrow hopefully. TY!

You got the dolphins and Jets! Ty! 

I’ll take the Jets or Seahawks off your hands if you want? My first try at this as well but would like to get involved.

19 hours ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

I could manage a second team if need be, other than a soccer tournament for my son this Saturday afternoon I am going to be online a lot.

I went ahead and gave you the Rams...Ty again for helping out!

28 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

I’ll take the Jets or Seahawks off your hands if you want? My first try at this as well but would like to get involved.

Ty for wanting to get involved man Welcome! 

I've updated the OP with the remaining teams available to manage. Please lmk which one you would want, as it stands its 

Jags

Cowboys

Bucs

Saints

Vikings

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I went ahead and gave you the Rams...Ty again for helping out!

Ty for wanting to get involved man Welcome! 

I've updated the OP with the remaining teams available to manage. Please lmk which one you would want, as it stands its 

Jags

Cowboys

Bucs

Saints

Vikings

I’ll take the ‘Girls’. Thanks KILLA!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

I’ll take the ‘Girls’. Thanks KILLA!

You got it, Ty!

Only 4 teams left to assign, Draft starts tomorrow at noon. If we  have anymore 1 team owners willing to do two teams please let us know asap, we could really use the help!!

jags, vikes, bucs, saints 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Thanks! Looked over the rules and I think I’m good to go. Just one question… never used the DM’s, where do I find that? Will I get an alert?

edit: never mind I found it. Looking forward to drafting!

Edited by woodpecker

1 hour ago, woodpecker said:

Thanks! Looked over the rules and I think I’m good to go. Just one question… never used the DM’s, where do I find that? Will I get an alert?

edit: never mind I found it. Looking forward to drafting!

Welcome aboard!!  This is a lot of fun! Just some helpful hints: This is for al lthe new GMs - for which we are forever grateful for having. 

1. It's all about keeping up. Once your pick is within the next 7 to 10, start checking a lot and be ready with your pick. Have 2 or 3 in mind as some of your picks will get taken right out from underneath you! 🙂  If it doesn't look like you be there to make your pick, send @COWBOY-KILLA- or myself a short list. We will pick for you starting from the top of your list. This is especailly important in the middle rounds when things historically have slowed donw some.

2. Start a list of available players and remove them as they are picked. This makes sure you haqve an accurate list of available players. You don;t anbt to be that guy who picks someone who has already been picked. truth is we have ALL been that guy 🙂 - but it's still embarrasing. 

3. Try to have trades worked out, at least in principal, before it's your picks. And if you make a trade to move up, be ready with your pick. It's not against th rules to trade up then take all youjr allotted tiem to pick, it's jsut very poor form. Seems obvious but we had someone who was notorius for donig jsut that. 

4. This is a big one - the rules for the site still apply! You CAN get banned while partaking. So, no politics, no personal attacks, nothing boneheaded really.The mods mostly leave to our own but will, and I say will absolutely enforce all rules evenly. And yes we have had a few boneheads get banned in the middle of the draft. It's very annoying. Just follow the rules and all will be OK. 

5. Last but not least - life happens. If something in the real world comes up and you need to check out, just let us know if you can. This is afterall just for fun. 

For future reference, and this is for everyone, the home team can be available but the rules are you have to run the draft if you want to be Washington's GM. @COWBOY-KILLA- has gone unchallenged the last few years. LOL  He does a great job. But if you truly want to be Washington let it be known before next years draft, once you have a year under your belt. But be careful, it's more work than it sounds like. 

You will have a good time! This is my 8th year and I have had a great time every year! Happy drafting everyone!!  

Ready To Rumble GIFs | Tenor

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

That's how you will also send your short lists to the Commissioners if you need to be away for a while when it's your turn to pick or thereabouts. @woodpecker

image.png.0e79a0274b99ff47fbd0cdcce1c6d0f8.png

Edited by Chump Bailey
  • Like 1

Amazing!! 

@Going Commando you got the jags! ty for participating and welcome!!

@KillBill26 you got the Bucs! ty for participating and Welcome!!

Thank You guys!! we get things kicked off tomorrow at 12pm ..

That leaves the Saints and the Vikings available for someone to takeover...Please let us know anyone that wants to take command...ty...

We are looking pretty good to go for tomorrow. 

We have two teams that do not have owners : the saints and the vikings, please let us know asap if you would like to command these two teams.  Draft starts at 12pm  and we would like to move through the first few rounds quickly where possible so please be attentive... Ty!..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

I’ll cover off the Vikings if that helps. I see they’ve only got 5 picks which I can try to botch my way through :ols:

That is awesome!  You will have fun with it. At least they have a 1st rd pick. One year, someone didn;t piuck until the middle or end of the 3rd rd...That is just brutal! 

Glad to have you aboard!!  

That leaves just one more team! The NO Aint's need a GM. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

And before anyone bothers asking, the Vikings aren’t trading back. The last thing they want is more picks to think about :rofl89:

You got the vikes, no worries..

@HoggLife please let us know if you are in for the Saints which would be the last team available. 

We kick off in about two hours guys!! 12pm..,

only the Saints are in question and we hope @HoggLife will handle them. We’ll see, otherwise we are good to go..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1