Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

16 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Warnock's lead is getting smaller...Abrams and Kemp are basically still tied...

Now Kemp and Abrams have flipped positions, although they are basically still tied.

EDIT: Kemp slowly increasing his lead...dammit...

Warnock's lead continues to get smaller...Abrams falling further behind Kemp but still close.

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Pretty dumb is thinking a small handful of areas should control the outcome for the entire country, as if that somehow represents America 

but I do understand how changing the rules so you always win seems appealing 😂 

How would giving every American an equally weighted vote for the President of the United States, who is the only office on 100 percent of the ballots equate to "a small handful of areas control the outcome of the country, as if that somehow represents America".  

I can't tell if you forgot the sarcasm tag. If so forgive me.  If not, please defend your position clearly.  

• Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

Feeling more comfortable staying on southern tip if Northeast megalopolis now...need to see Oz go down...

Dems getting destroyed in Florida shows that Dems still don't how get how many Hispanics are coming from authoritarian countries so aren't as afraid of losing democracy they never had as we are long as they feel safe and can take care of their families.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Feeling more comfortable staying on southern tip if Northeast megalopolis now...need to see Oz go down...

Dems getting destroyed in Florida shows that Dems still don't how get how many Hispanics are coming from authoritarian countries so aren't as afraid of losing democracy they never had as we are long as they feel safe and can take care of their families.

Even ignoring the Hispanic vote it was pretty obvious it was going to be a bloodbath down here for the past year or two. It seems 90% of the people that moved here since Covid were doing so to flee their “tyrannical” government up North to come to the “free state of Florida”.

We’re screwed down here for the foreseeable future and Florida is definitely no longer a swing state.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Even ignoring the Hispanic vote it was pretty obvious it was going to be a bloodbath down here for the past year or two. It seems 90% of the people that moved here since Covid were doing so to flee their “tyrannical” government up North to come to the “free state of Florida”.

We’re screwed down here for the foreseeable future and Florida is definitely no longer a swing state.

I'm even sure how yall get out of that, man, bout to remove my "like" because while I agree with you, I don't like it.

Realities of climate change, maybe, but that could cost lives to change minds and that's not the kinda of trade I root for.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

It’s really just a question of how bad it will be.  

Yeah. I mean I get what I’m hearing isn’t exactly what’s on the mainstream feeds right now. But I’m hearing bloodbath and it could be incredibly bad (could be)