Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Green Bay Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 6.20.22 PM.png

1 minute ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Was a good call and any Skins fan, sorry...WFT fan who would have seen that would have been outraged.  He dragged his jersey by like a foot out of his pants and it hampered what would have likely been an easy first down.  That's not the same thing as chippiness or hand-jostling.

The reason it was a terrible call was Tampa has been doing that all game and never got called. Including a play that turned into an Interception, and a couple that stopped TDs. 

In a vacuum it's a good call, but you can't let one team get away with it to the point that it's basically decided the game and then call it once on the other team to wrap up the contest.

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

God I hate this.

It feels like another damn win for patriots fans.

My entire Facebook feed is ,Tommy touchdown, Tommy the goat, Tommy championship, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, blah blah blah.

I wanna friggin puke.

some people are consumed by envy, I get it, it's OK. We're here for you.  

People need to get Patriots "hate" was never about the Pats but about Brady.  Like who gives a crap about the Pats now? It's always been Tom.  You can either respect a la Jordan or you can let yourself be one of those lame contrarians.  Just because some normies are bandwagoners doesn't mean the rest of us who were there since the beginning in terms of our assessment of his abilities can't take pleasure in constant and lifelong vindication 😜

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

Another Brady Super Bowl.

Yippee. 🙄

Looks like I will have better things to do that Sunday than watch the big game.

Maybe rearrange my sock drawer.

weren't a big fan of Jordan either back in the day were you?  

As if Aaron Rodgers hasn't been hyped (but UNABLE TO DELIVER) for over a decade now.  How would a Green Bay Super Bowl have been better?  

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Good post Dad.

you're still on here doing your lame shtick.  I'm an actual father now.  Thanks!

Just now, Simmsy said:

Seriously, how can the NFL expect people to watch this game and think that it isn't rigged? The NFL needs some serious competition, not the XFL.

Refs are human and make mistakes. You all have been watching football for decades and still can’t understand how difficult it is to make a judgement call in half a second in a world when people still can’t even agree on things like if a color is blue or purple. 

Makes much more sense that the NFL is risking their entire credibility and future as a professional sports league to “call down” what penalties they want to make to orchestrate a super bowl appearance for a particular QB (that they’ve clashed with in the past) playing for a small market team with a small fanbase. 

It’s ****ing lunacy 

4 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Another Brady Super Bowl.

Yippee. 🙄

Looks like I will have better things to do that Sunday than watch the big game.

Maybe rearrange my sock drawer.

But he’s in a pewter helmet this time, not silver.  See, totally different.

Archived