Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Green Bay Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 6.20.22 PM.png

Certainly the narrative the NFL most wanted was Brady vs. Mahomes. The GOAT vs. the anointed one. The thing about the reffing that bothers me is that if the refs choose to not throw flags all day and "let 'em play" how do you do a reversal on a play that literally is one that will decide the fate of the game?

7 hours ago, Burgold said:

Certainly the narrative the NFL most wanted was Brady vs. Mahomes. The GOAT vs. the anointed one. The thing about the reffing that bothers me is that if the refs choose to not throw flags all day and "let 'em play" how do you do a reversal on a play that literally is one that will decide the fate of the game?

image.thumb.png.3350ca8560b8b22f382856b5eb03c5b5.png

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yes, which i was asking what it was i was missing ๐Ÿ˜‚ now, I ask again, kindly, explain to me what it was you were getting at (what the joke was)ย 

That Green bay lost cause it was their own fault. Not due to some random reason.

ย 

ย 

ย 

As much as I donโ€™t like TB (Brady), canโ€™t hate on this....they did win it with him.

45 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

^ trying to edit out the video so i donโ€™t break the โ€œdonโ€™t quote pictures or videosโ€ rule, but canโ€™t.

ย 

but, THAT was the point of your joke, and you couldnโ€™t even get the coaches name right the first time??ย 

You are bored

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No. Iโ€™m not. Just very confused at how one could get McDermott and the packers coach confused ๐Ÿ˜‚ one coaches for the bills. One coaches for the packers.ย 

Man....U R bored.....take few, hit the head, yank the rope, nappy nappy, and then check back in.

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

Man....U R bored.....take few, hit the head, yank the rope, nappy nappy, and then check back in.

Iโ€™m not, i come to ES for fun ๐Ÿ˜‚ for entertainment, for conversation. Just because Iโ€™m questioning your error doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™m โ€œboredโ€. Iโ€™m literally just trying to figure out how one makes that errorย 

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Iโ€™m not, i come to ES for fun ๐Ÿ˜‚ for entertainment, for conversation. Just because Iโ€™m questioning your error doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™m โ€œboredโ€. Iโ€™m literally just trying to figure out how one makes that errorย 

ย 

image.gif.f794de62c6a78918822618f6795ff2cf.gif

let it go....

Archived