Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Let me guess: he then changed the point of his earlier comment to some other target to avoid addressing that he was wrong. Plus, didn't he say he could post "just as many articles"? I know my memory isn't as good as it used to be, but I could have sworn you posted more than one lol...

You know what I won't be wrong on? That nothing will come of this committee, and the majority of the public doesn't care.

I also won't be wrong that the GOP will have a super majority come November. Too early to guarantee a win in 2024 but that's looking very likely as well.

You guys still gonna be talking about Trump then, or are you finally gonna realize that you need to improve your own party to get the public to care?

My guess is you'll just scoff and cry and whine about how stupid Americans are, that they're all racist rednecks that watch Fox news, etc. They were just too stupid to understand the greatness of the Democrats!

Edited by Forever A Redskin

5 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Refusing to accept election results is not the same thing as a conspiracy to overthrow the government. Trying to connect the two is such a huge reach that will fail miserably.

(Like @Larry, I should know better, but I have to.)

Just stop.  The doofus called MY Secretary of State and told him to find 11,780 votes.  That, in itself, was an active role in an attempt to STEAL AN ELECTION.   We performed 3 recounts, 2 of them by hand, at taxpayer expense.  HE LOST.  It's a fact that he refuses to accept, and he incited a riot at the Capitol because his pansy ass can't accept losing.   His cult did exactly what he told them to and a whole bunch of 'em have gone to jail for it.  He should as well. 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

image.png.7d45c0253fb294721ee6ddd0be474f4e.png

Screenshot_20220610-180826.png

Sixty-five percent of voters support the House investigation, while only 28% oppose it, according to a new Courier Newsroom/Data for Progress poll.

https://theamericanonews.com/floricua/2022/06/09/new-poll-voters-support-jan-6-hearings-but-worry-trump-republicans-will-promote-violence/

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

And I'm still waiting on any convictions or jail time for Trump. you guys are gonna be waiting a while.

Bad as I want him in jail, I'll take scaring off the people that helped him from trying again if that's what we have to settle for.  He didn't and couldn't of done it by himself.

No authoritarian ever does, he was trying to purge the government of anyone that would get in his way and bring in folks that wouldn't instead, that's Authoritarianism 101.

That doesn't make Trump safe though, he has trials in other places for different reasons, Capone went to jail for tax evasion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You know what I won't be wrong on? That nothing will come of this committee, and the majority of the public doesn't care.

I also won't be wrong that the GOP will have a super majority come November. Too early to guarantee a win in 2024 but that's looking very likely as well.

You guys still gonna be talking about Trump then, or are you finally gonna realize that you need to improve your own party to get the public to care?

I didn't expect you to provide a shining example of "changing the point of his earlier comment to some other target to avoid addressing that he was wrong," but it's appreciated lol...

I do think it likely that the Republicans win back the House and maybe the Senate. Gerrymandering, changing voter laws, inflation, supply shortages due to the mismanagement of Covid and other factors all lead to that conclusion. I also think the Republicans strategy of opposing everything that could possible benefit the American people no matter how popular with the American people will sadly prove an effective strategy.

BUT

What in the world does that have to do with this thread?

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I believe that national guard was recommended based on intelligence and someone dropped the ball. The few capitol police that were there were not sufficient. If Pelosi turning them down is "misinformation" then who did? 

Did you look at any of the resources, including from the DC National Guards own web page, that said specifically that Pelosi doesn’t have authority over the national Guard one way or the other? Did you look at that information I provided you? 

If the President would have called them, they would have shown up. Period. Pelosi does not have authority to tell them no. 

Please acknowledge you understand this fact. 

Edited by Llevron

8 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

My guess is you'll just scoff and cry and whine about how stupid Americans are, that they're all racist rednecks that watch Fox news, etc. They were just too stupid to understand the greatness of the Democrats!

So you basically just admitted you were full of **** and then pivoted to "but the GOP will win in November" as if that has anything to do with the bull**** you were spewing about Trump and the National Guard. 

No, the racist rednecks aren't stupid because they don't understand the "greatness of the Democrats". They're stupid for believing that a rich lifelong grifter and conman who views those he sees as beneath him in the social hierarchy as vermin actually cares about them and is one of them.

Oh and they're also racist, so they like other racists, which includes Trump. But that doesn't make them stupid, it just makes them awful racists who like other awful racists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

So you basically just admitted you were full of **** and then pivoted to "but the GOP will win in November" as if that has anything to do with the bull**** you were spewing about Trump and the National Guard. 

No, the racist rednecks aren't stupid because they don't understand the "greatness of the Democrats". They're stupid for believing that a rich lifelong grifter and conman who views those he sees as beneath him in the social hierarchy as vermin actually cares about them and is one of them.

Oh and they're also racist, so they like other racists, which includes Trump. But that doesn't make them stupid, it just makes them awful racists who like other awful racists.

So you believe that all Republicans are racist? That's a hot take.

I didn't admit I was wrong on anything. I believe Trump suggested the national guard and it was refused by SOMEONE. I don't care who it was. Pelosi, Bowser, A English bulldog. 

No one has responded to my questions of why the capitol police were at 50% and why they let people in and waved them through the gates. No one can even admit that security was insufficient and that this could have been prevented with better security. Someone is at fault for that, and it's not the guy who suggested the national guard.

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, mistertim said:

I believe that not all Trump supporters are racists, but pretty much all racists are Trump supporters. 

So what do you call people like me who aren't pro trump, but are pro-anyone but a current leftist democrat? Am I a racist too? There's a lot of people like me out there.

For people that hate him, you guys sure love talking about the guy. All I see are threads dunking on Republicans, immediately making Elon musk an enemy... Not a single thread on the problems of the Democratic party.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Do you even know what a super majority is?  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I guess my question for all Americans that supported Donald Trump (and I count you as one of them) is why you seem to have no problem with the attempted theft of an election?  I'm convinced that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would be quite indignant about it and crying for blood. But because it was perpetuated by Republicans it's quite alright?

Rational people who appreciate democracy and understand the value of it have good reason to be furious about Jan 6th. But you & 74 mil other Trump supporters act like it's really no big deal!  In fact, if you were honest about it, I suspect you are only sorry they didn't succeed!  Is that the case?  Do you wish he were in power today?

• Thanks 2

So what do you call people like me who aren't pro trump, but are pro-anyone but a current leftist democrat? Am I a racist too? There's a lot of people like me out there.

For people that hate him, you guys sure love talking about the guy. All I see are threads dunking on Republicans, immediately making Elon musk an enemy... Not a single thread on the problems of the Democratic party.

I call you a liar because you are most definitely pro Trump.

12 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Not a single thread on the problems of the Democratic party.

Why is it that you insist on knowingly lying? 

This is now the second time I've posted the link to the "problems of the Democratic Party" thread.

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

So what do you call people like me who aren't pro trump, but are pro-anyone but a current leftist democrat? 

Well Bub, since I don't believe for one second that you are anti-Trump, I'm gonna call you a bald-faced liar, just like your hero, Donald Trump.

6 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

So you believe that all Republicans are racist? That's a hot take.

I didn't admit I was wrong on anything. I believe Trump suggested the national guard and it was refused by SOMEONE. I don't care who it was. Pelosi, Bowser, A English bulldog. 

No one has responded to my questions of why the capitol police were at 50% and why they let people in and waved them through the gates. No one can even admit that security was insufficient and that this could have been prevented with better security. Someone is at fault for that, and it's not the guy who suggested the national guard.

Dude you are proven wrong on the national guard thing by testimony under threat of perjury. You have nothing. No one is going to answer any of your question or even find your commentary legitimate if you can’t come to the table and admit you were wrong and your opinions were built on iffy (at ****ing best) sources. 

We don’t care enough about your opinions to truly have a conversation with you. At this point everyone is just poking holes in your argument cause it’s fun. You don’t even have the presence of self to understand that and you want people to answer your questions like you are someone to impress upon. Stop it lol

Seriously, and take this as constructive criticism, you are coming off like exactly the problem with politics in this country. You know nothing. Believing lies all over the place. And when given information to help your misguided opinions, you change subject to some other stupid thing and avoid learning anything. A functioning adult can admit when he is wrong. When he can’t conversation is just a fun waste of time if you are into that. 

We are into that. But you can be better. Read something for once. Try it. It’s enlightening. 

6 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

All I see are threads dunking on Republicans, immediately making Elon musk an enemy... Not a single thread on the problems of the Democratic party.

That’s either because you haven’t looked and are speaking about something you know nothing about, or you don’t read. I think I know which one but it could be either with you honestly. 

2 minutes ago, FuriousD said:

I guess my question for all Americans that supported Donald Trump (and I count you as one of them) is why you seem to have no problem with the attempted theft of an election?  I'm convinced that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would be quite indignant about it and crying for blood. But because it was perpetuated by Republicans it's quite alright?

Rational people who appreciate democracy and understand the value of it have good reason to be furious about Jan 6th. But you & 74 mil other Trump supporters act like it's really no big deal!  In fact, if you were honest about it, I suspect you are only sorry they didn't succeed!  Is that the case?  Do you wish he were in power today?

I think the rioters and the people who stormed the capital should be charged if they took part in it. I don't think the goal of the majority of people going there was to overthrow the government. I'm sure a select few nutjobs believed they could. I've never acted like it wasn't a big deal. 

I think the election results were legitimate. I think there were dirty games being played, but that's modern politics. 

I also think people have Biden voter regret and can't wait to get him back out of office.

• Haha 1

Honestly? From what you've shown so far I call you a bald-faced liar. Because every single thing you've posted thus far shows you as very much pro-Trump.

And there's a thread in this forum literally titled "How to fix the Democratic party".

• Like 1