Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Landslide? The last goper that won a landslide was PapaBush.

If Trump wins in 24, he wins the same states he won in 16 and maybe picks off a Dem state or two; no landslide.

Same with Desantis, Cruz, Hawley, Cotton.

The gop won’t ever win a landslide. Given how polorized things are; I doubt you see a landslide ever again.

I guess it’s really not worth it to take a Trump supporter seriously if this is the result. It was a simple misunderstanding but if you can’t even admit you were wrong when proven you were lied to, then there isn’t much else to talk about. That’s disappointing. 

I won’t let that stop me though lol

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

43 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I'd argue he's trump 2.0. new and improved. 

The good of Trump, less of the bad. He'd win in a landslide.

And yes, to above posters I meant convicted. I anticipate Biden will be impeached as well. Ya know, that whole laptop thing the media said was Russian disinformation.

What's even more awesome is that the American people liked Trump way more than Biden. Current approval ratings will tell you that. Don't really understand all the fuss.

You say you're not a Trump fan, but then post this. So full of crap.

And if Trump was liked way better, he would've won reelection. But let me guess, you don't think Trump actually lost.

• Thumb up 2

I mean really….who thinks the main problem with the Jan 6 mess was the lack of security

Lol clown **** really. I can’t imagine being told what to think by a bunch of obvious liars. Knowing they are liars. And just going with it. You gotta be so mentally weak to just get in line like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Landslide? The last goper that won a landslide was PapaBush.

If Trump wins in 24, he wins the same states he won in 16 and maybe picks off a Dem state or two; no landslide.

Same with Desantis, Cruz, Hawley, Cotton.

The gop won’t ever win a landslide. Given how polorized things are; I doubt you see a landslide ever again.

Have you seen the current polls? A landslide is looking to be a sure-thing in 2022. I'd bet a lot of money that the GOP has a super majority. 

Yes you are correct that land-slides are rare. All signs point to historic GOP wins in 2022 and 24 at the moment.

CNN of all places just reported on the GOPs polling being the highest in 80 years. People are tired of the BS and regret electing Biden. And yes, I think the election was legitimate.

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 2

Llevron, you tried dude. I respect the effort even if the troll doesn't.

And yes Forever, just because you say you're not a troll doesn't make you not a troll.

The Mueller report explicitly said it could find no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian *government*. This in no way rules out collusion with multiple Russian foreign operatives, which the report substantiates encyclopedically. Indeed, such collusion is quite common in the party of Reagan these days.

Also, when you crap on "liberal fact-checkers" like the Post, you're pretty much outing yourself as wholly partisan. Can you tell me what distinguishes real journalism from fake? Do you know how high the standards taught in journalism school are? Are you familiar with the Post's decades-long commitment to impartiality and accountability and transparency? They're real and impressive. And they publish plenty of right-wing editorials as well. What you're actually telling us is that you don't do your research; you prefer to be told what to think. Shame, but no surprise.

And if you think DeSantis is fit to govern in the United States of America, then you're part of the problem. He is invested in undermining public institutions, censoring history, privileging one particular racial and religious viewpoint despite the fact that we live in a multiracial and multireligious democracy, increasing the number of guns in public life, denying settled science, and on and on and on.

It's important in these times that we call things by their proper names. The politicians you're support are fascists. We have literally invaded other countries for the kinds of depredation that the Republican Party makes its brand. It is disgusting. You can put the word "freedom" on however much bull**** you want, you can douse it in star-spangled 'Murca sauce, but y'all are courting the devil here.

Edited by JCB
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

30 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I guess it’s really not worth it to take a Trump supporter seriously if this is the result. It was a simple misunderstanding but if you can’t even admit you were wrong when proven you were lied to, then there isn’t much else to talk about. That’s disappointing. 

I'm quickly seeing that this is what I thought it would be; liberals getting stirred up and upset (rightfully so) about what happened on January 6th and conservatives collectively shrugging their shoulders and acting like this was no big deal.  Also making false equivalency claims between rioting and looting in 2020 and this (JDR isn't the only one) and saying that Biden is holding this hearing in order to deflect criticism for the midterms in November.

Once again, no one's getting their mind changed here.  People are just digging in their heels and holding their ground.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

You say you're not a Trump fan, but then post this. So full of crap.

And if Trump was liked way better, he would've won reelection. But let me guess, you don't think Trump actually lost.

You don't have to be a Trump fan to be a fan of American. Stolen elections are not what this country was about

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm quickly seeing that this is what I thought it would be; liberals getting stirred up and upset (rightfully so) about what happened on January 6th and conservatives collectively shrugging their shoulders and acting like this was no big deal.  Also making false equivalency claims between rioting and looting in 2020 and this (JDR isn't the only one) and saying that Biden is holding this hearing in order to deflect criticism for the midterms in November.

Once again, no one's getting their mind changed here.  People are just digging in their heels and holding their ground.  

I never ever said Jan 6th wasn't a big deal. Riots are awful.

All I said is that this is going to do nothing as far as changing Americans current opinion that the Biden Admin is doing an absolute terrible job and is not going to stop Republicans from being a super majority come November. Then we can listen to all the committees and impeachment attempts on Biden.

I'm fine with Democrats having their last hurrah before midterms if this is what they want to focus on. I hope they continue to focus on January 6th, vaccine mandates, and teaching gender ideology to kids. It will almost guarantee their fate. 

Edited by Forever A Redskin
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Have you seen the current polls? A landslide is looking to be a sure-thing in 2022. I'd bet a lot of money that the GOP has a super majority. 

Yes you are correct that land-slides are rare. All signs point to historic GOP wins in 2022 and 24 at the moment.

CNN of all places just reported on the GOPs polling being the highest in 80 years. People are tired of the BS and regret electing Biden. And yes, I think the election was legitimate.

81 million votes? For a freaking potato? Seriously? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I never ever said Jan 6th wasn't a big deal. Riots are awful.

All I said is that this is going to do nothing as far as changing Americans current opinion that the Biden Admin is doing an absolute terrible job and is not going to stop Republicans from being a super majority come November. Then we can listen to all the committees and impeachment attempts on Biden.

I'm fine with Democrats having their last hurrah before midterms if this is what they want to focus on. I hope they continue to focus on January 6th, vaccine mandates, and teaching gender ideology to kids. It will almost guarantee their fate. 

Yeah, miss me with the tit for tat bull****.  Trump got impeached, twice.  This gotcha **** "You did it to our guy, we can't wait to do it to your guy" is ****ing stupid.  Biden hasn't done anything impeachment worthy.  

That said, I don't disagree with you that the Democrats, outside of the January 6th investigation, pick the wrong things to focus on.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RoseHill said:

You don't have to be a Trump fan to be a fan of American. Stolen elections are not what this country was about

But you probably have to be a Trump fan to believe the election was stolen. 

Look at what we know:

Every court challenge failed

Guiliani admitted before a judge there was no fraud

Bill Barr said he looked and found no fraud and that the allegations of fraud are bull****

Ivanka Trump said there was no fraud

that company that promised to find fraud in Arizona and got access to everything couldn’t find any fraud

in fact, the only cases of proven fraud were done by people fraudulently voting for Trump. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, miss me with the tit for tat bull****.  Trump got impeached, twice.  This gotcha **** "You did it to our guy, we can't wait to do it to your guy" is ****ing stupid.  Biden hasn't done anything impeachment worthy.  

That said, I don't disagree with you that the Democrats, outside of the January 6th investigation, pick the wrong things to focus on.  

I agree. I hope the Republicans take the high road and focus on better things instead of stooping to the Dems level and witch hunting all the time. I was just stating what I think is likely to happen that's all.

I think the whole Burisma thing and "10 percent for the big guy" is what they are gonna go after him for.

I'd rather them focus on policy and fixing the problems the Biden Admin has caused. That's what the people want, and why they will vote GOP in the midterms and 2024.

At least someone is willing to admit the Dems faults on here. Everyone else seems to think they are doing a great job and the average American are just too dumb to understand how awesome of a job they are really doing. Yikes.

• Haha 2

People aren't teaching gender ideology.

Vaccine mandates were absolutely necessary, and we should have done more. I'm against Americans dying unnecessarily.

You. are. being. manipulated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I agree. I hope the Republicans take the high road and focus on better things instead of stooping to the Dems level and witch hunting all the time. I was just stating what I think is likely to happen that's all.

I think the whole Burisma thing and "10 percent for the big guy" is what they are gonna go after him for.

I'd rather them focus on policy and fixing the problems the Biden Admin has caused. That's what the people want, and why they will vote GOP in the midterms and 2024.

At least someone is willing to admit the Dems faults on here. Everyone else seems to think they are doing a great job and the average American are just too dumb to understand how awesome of a job they are really doing. Yikes.

I don't think the Dems are perfect by any stretch but anyone is better compared to the Republicans these days.  As someone who used to consider himself a Republican, it's sad to see.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Yes or no, was Nancy Pelosi responsible for the National Guard not being called in on Jan 6? 

Are you ignoring me for real? I thought we were getting somewhere! You can just say you don’t want to talk about it anymore. Or that you were wrong or whatever it is. 

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't think the Dems are perfect by any stretch but anyone is better compared to the Republicans these days.  As someone who used to consider himself a Republican, it's sad to see.  

Well at least we're able to have a conversation. I was a registered democrat and defected from the party. Worked for a democratic governor. So we have opposite stories and perspectives. I don't think the Republicans are perfect either and they don't do enough when they are in power. I'm primarily anti-establishment and tend to vote out incumbents at every opportunity.

Everyone else on here just assumes I'm too stupid to understand that I'm stupid... And that anything that goes against the Democrats is misinformation. It's the main reason why I only post polling data...because I know everything else they would just say is a lie or misinformation. Can't argue with the pulse of the average American voter. 

Everyone just assumes I'm a Qanon conspiracy theorist MAGA hat wearing trump supporter.

27 minutes ago, RoseHill said:

I agree. But this is basically a complete non sequitur since no elections have been "stolen". There's been literally zero hard evidence produced that there was anything even resembling widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Even the completely farcical 100% partisan "audit" in Arizona yielded absolutely diddly squat.

The problem here is that at the moment "Republican policy" is more or less an oxymoron because the Republican party basically has no policies. Their only policies are to say whatever **** riles up and angers their base as much as possible. Scream about transgender people, scream about masks and vaccine conspiracy theories, scream about Critical Race Theory, scream about "caravans" of scary brown people.

Their entire platform is basically just saying whatever racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, idiotic **** will get their base the angriest and then milking that for all its worth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Everyone just assumes I'm a Qanon conspiracy theorist MAGA hat wearing trump supporter.

Yeah I thought you were.

People here will respect you even if your views are different if you can back up what you're saying with evidence and logic.  If you're going to spout MAGA/Trump/Fox talking points, not defend them when probed, you're going to have a long day on here.  

• Like 1

You've been spending most of your time here walking like a duck, swimming like a duck, and quacking like a duck. And you want us to believe that you're not a duck?

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Yes or no, was Nancy Pelosi responsible for the National Guard not being called in on Jan 6? 

Are you ignoring me for real? I thought we were getting somewhere! You can just say you don’t want to talk about it anymore. Or that you were wrong or whatever it is. 

I believe that national guard was recommended based on intelligence and someone dropped the ball. The few capitol police that were there were not sufficient. If Pelosi turning them down is "misinformation" then who did? 

Riots need to stop. Regardless of the cause they are birthed from. I don't care if it's BLM, Trump, whatever. Security needs to directly reflect the level of threat. We were not prepared for January 6th and I believe it could have been avoided with national guard assisting capitol police.