Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You guys having luck arresting anyone in Starfield? I keep being told to capture people alive but all I’m bringing back is news that I’ve killed again. I don’t even tell them about all the bodies I leave floating in orbit. …and the stealing. My god, what have I become. 

I blame Andreja, she’s a bad influence. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I haven’t had to kill anyone in Starfield yet. So, I definitely haven’t left any bodies floating in space. I haven’t even upgraded any part of my ship yet.

Maybe I’ll do it when I get a new PC in a couple of years and buy the game. For now, I am at the end of Ragnarok. I bought it on release day last November, but I’m just now finishing it. Well, in a couple of days. I’m sure Oden approves because he has waited longer to meet his demise. Next up Hitman 3

I haven't left Alpha Centauri since I've landed on their for the first time and I've already put a little over 20 hours into the game. I definitely want to be a crafting machine, so I need a bigger cargo hold for sure. I also took the wanted trait, so as soon as I left the city limits, bounty hunters came after me. They jumped me out of nowhere and we had a chat, I tried to talk my way out of it, but during the dialog one of the alien wildlife got too close to one of the other bounty hunters. He freaked out and started firing, the other bounty hunter started firing, the other animals came over to help and a war with nature broke out. I picked off the bounty hunters while the weren't paying attention, boarded their ship, killed them, looted it and put it in my fleet. The ship sucks, but I think I can sell it, right?

Also, if you go to the system menu, you'll see a "Help" option. That is where the tutorial is that explains a lot of the game, trying to find a PDF online, no luck yet.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Baldurs Gate was more frustrating than fun, gonna try the Witcher 3 (on sale for $20). 

lol sorry to hear that! The controls on PS5 are annoying me a lot for sure. Just too many buttons to do basic **** you do all the time. 

How far did you get before you quit? Did you get a chance to commit genocide yet? 

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

lol sorry to hear that! The controls on PS5 are annoying me a lot for sure. Just too many buttons to do basic **** you do all the time. 

How far did you get before you quit? Did you get a chance to commit genocide yet? 

No, no genocide. I got to where there were like 10 wolf monsters who completely ****ed up my traveling band of belligerent, but not physically strong, assholes. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yes. Buying a different game. 😂 

Spoiler

You can talk the boss of those monsters into eating them and then itself. It’s great. 

That is a hard ass fight though. It took our party of highly trained nerds and wizards multiple attempts. 

You have to give witcher three a bit of time. I quit playing it my first go round and didn't come back to it for a long time.  Once I did, and I got past the weird controls, it became probably the best game I ever played.  I have close to three hundred hours playing it at this point.  The dlc was the best dlc any game has ever had.  The story is great if you like that sort of thing.

• Like 2

Some sites are saying the new Cyberpunk update makes the game fantastic.

I look forward to word of mouth once it comes out. It was a world I wanted to dive in, but the release put an end to that.

Here we are 3 years later and they are supposedly fixing the game properly. I’m kind of hoping there is going to be a discount on the regular game with the DLC coming out

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Thumb up 1

On 9/13/2023 at 1:21 PM, Destino said:

You guys having luck arresting anyone in Starfield? I keep being told to capture people alive but all I’m bringing back is news that I’ve killed again. I don’t even tell them about all the bodies I leave floating in orbit. …and the stealing. My god, what have I become. 

I blame Andreja, she’s a bad influence. 

Let it in 🔪 

9 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

It's only taken eight years but I'm finally going back to trying to play fallout 4. Screw you Starfield and your 30 fps. Maybe I'll play ya in 2033 when ya run at 60 fps on whatever bull**** console Microsoft is selling by then. 🤣

I played F4 when it came out, hated it. When Starfield got close, I tried F4 again because it seemed so similar to Starfield...still hated it. Love Starfield though.

No reason why it shouldn't be 60 fps on PC, but Xbox? It could do it, but you wouldn't be able to run the rest of the game. There is a lot of processing power needed to run this massive game.

• Thumb up 1

Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games ever, and I've played through it like 8 or 9 times.  Let me know if you have any questions about the most effective ways to brutalize and/or exterminate the various religious sects in the game.  Also, definitely get the DLCs for Far Harbor and Nuka World.  They are huge, fun, and each has a cult to annihilate.   

• Like 1