Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

11 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Why didn't the Broncos just sign a QB from another team's P.S. ?

Is it really better to take an offensive player from the same team that knows the system, than take someone who actually plays QB, who doesn't know the system with a couple days to prepare ?

Wouldn’t a QB need to pass Covid protocols first before entering another teams facility? That takes 5 days 

2 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Bungles sucking and making it look easy for the Vagiants  like we all thought they would

Not so fast! 7-7!! 

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

To be a PS player on one team, surely he's already passed the covid protocols, and surely those protocols are the same for all teams in the NFL, right ?

No idea, i thought practice squad players going from one team to another had to follow the same rules as a QB being signed off the streets. 

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Because it’s like rooting for the WFT the last 30 years.  It’s exhausting enough rooting for one bad team, having your fate wrapped up in another bad team is also exhausting.

Okay I thought the Bengals were one of those bad teams that people actually had sympathy for, and therefore would have no problem rooting for, especially if they play a division rival.

But I get what you're saying now.

Kind of a hopeless form of rooting.

Just remember how bad the Giants are right now, so there's probably not much variance between the 2 teams. They pretty much can't beat teams other than us.

I recognize that play-action 1st down play from Jax.  

Jay can scheme a guy or two open.  

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Okay I thought the Bengals were one of those bad teams that people actually had sympathy for, and therefore would have no problem rooting for, especially if they play a division rival.

But I get what you're saying now.

Kind of a hopeless form of rooting.

Yeah.  Exactly. I have nothing against the Bengals. I just don’t really want to have to root for. 

And Teddy just missed a wide open receiver and blew it in the Panthers vs. Kurt game. Oops.  

21 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I recognize that play-action 1st down play from Jax.  
Jay can scheme a guy or two open.  

Yeah.  Exactly. I have nothing against the Bengals. I just don’t really want to have to root for. 

And Teddy just missed a wide open receiver and blew it in the Panthers vs. Kurt game. Oops.  

How many games are you simultaneously watching ?

Are you going to watch the Denver game, for the train wreck effect ?

27 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Just remember how bad the Giants are right now, so there's probably not much variance between the 2 teams. They pretty much can't beat teams other than us.

The giants did come very close to sweeping the eagles as well this season, though. Had Engram caught that one pass in the 4th Q, they probably win that game 

Archived