Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With what looks like a complete overhaul how will your fandom change?

bakedtater1

7 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Player

Thanks for posting here...I've been wanting to ask when abouts can we see a new cartoon?

Well as it always seems to happen, when funny things go on that i can make a cartoon about, life gets in the way.
i just started a sweet new 5 yr contract, which is eating all of my time. 
Best job I've ever had.. in simple terms, I draw Navy F-18 E/F and Growler fighter planes, and they pay me quite nicely.

I'd love to make a cartoon, but no time.

~Bang

2 hours ago, Bang said:

Well as it always seems to happen, when funny things go on that i can make a cartoon about, life gets in the way.
i just started a sweet new 5 yr contract, which is eating all of my time. 
Best job I've ever had.. in simple terms, I draw Navy F-18 E/F and Growler fighter planes, and they pay me quite nicely.

I'd love to make a cartoon, but no time.

~Bang

Thanks Bang...awesome to hear!!.. glad to see life getting in the way, hope all is well, and I'll just keep tuning in for a new cartoon...😀

17 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If you havn't seen them all, I think he has them archived to view, on his channel or something like that

I haven't, at first I was like paaaaasssss..than I finally watched one and couldn't stop laughing...

The more I've thought about it and come to terms with the fact that I am almost certainly going to hate whatever new name the team gets assigned, the easier it feels to just look past it and not concern myself.  Maybe make a couple selections from the de-badged Team gear era, and happily ignore whatever new branding comes along since thematically I can't envision anything that will really speak to me.  Ultimately won't really make a huge difference as I was never really the David Puddy face-painter type anyway...

450?cb=20110505205843

46 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Thanks I'll have to look for that.

They are (almost) all right here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_1zUR8G9cD_fM1w8G_IIw

I made maybe 7 or so in this latest go-round, and then they drop back about ten years to 2010. Between 2003 and 2010 I made maybe 150 of them. A lot of them are here, but not all. If you recall the shenanigans in the NFL in that time period, the cartoons will be fun. Snyder was a frequent target.
(This latest go I made mostly cartoons about the Redskins, but not so in the past. Back then I made fun of everyone. 

Now, don't get me started on the podcast, but if you like the cartoons, you'll love the podcast. 
Here is a sample: It's about football, but it isn't just a couple guys sitting around pretending they work for ESPN and analyzing everything. F that. There's a thousand shows for that.
The Bang Radio Hour is more for this...  like when Joe Buck called a simple 1 yard run in a Chiefs game last year, and holy smokes did we have fun with it. (Warning: Language)

Below is the link to the soundcloud page, there's maybe 8 samples here of bits we've done. Ridiculous fans we find on youtube ****ing about the game, Jerry Jones on the phone for comment on Bob Kraft getting arrested, and a bunch of opening bits. (I usually do a 20-30 second audio bit to open each show.)  The podcast will be in it's 16th season this year.. we've been doing this since podcasting was brand new, and frankly, we may be one of the longest running podcasts on the planet.

https://soundcloud.com/john-tayman

If you're feeling brave and want to try a full episode, here's a "Best of" that will give you a GREAT idea of what the show is, and likely will hurt your ribs from laughing. Included: Marshawn Lynch: National Treasure, Dick Stockton is Ron Burgundy, God watches the Hall of Fame inductions, Al  Roker poops his pants in the White House,  and more.
http://bangradiohour.com/bang-radio-hour-364-best-of-bang/
Toss that in your phone and have a laugh or twenty.

thanks for the chance to pump out some plugs!

~Bang

On 7/31/2020 at 3:03 AM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Brian Regan is amazing.

Even on sports.

"It's a Best of 7 Series, and you're down 1-0...Would you consider this a must win game ?"

"No...No, we can lose tonight....Matter of fact, we can lose tomorrow night, too. We don't want to, but that wasn't your question."

Reporter: "Are you going to dedicate today's victory to your dying Grandmother?"

Player: "Err, I am now....... I didn't even know she was ill"

Archived