Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

11 minutes ago, KDawg said:

You'd think right would triumph over wrong, but take a look at the NFL right now.

It's corrupt at its very core. And there is more than we know. There always is.

If the NFL's skeletons are darker than what we already know, Snyder will not be removed unless he finds himself in a jail cell. And in that case Tanya will be the owner. 

Damn right. The league isn’t built to eradicate corruption and any other form of unsavoury practice. Those failings are too far ingrained into the core as you say.

I’ve said before, they all piss in the same pot. And most of that ain’t too pleasant.

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

@JamesMadisonSkins

i see you just made another one---go back and edit that stuff out all of your recent posts immediately to avoid a long ban

Done, sorry. Both were made prior to seeing your comment.

What if one of the testifiers just called it out lol

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins

7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Former WFT lawyer Jason Friedman just confirmed the one complaint about Snyder trying to drag the woman into the limo. 😆

I'm not listening, what did he say?...or is he the guy who stopped Snyder and told him it was not a good idea, and confirmed that he did indeed do and say that?

We all knew or suspected it went to the top. The main players, aside the owner, are gone. Is this enough for the other owners to force Danny boy out? (Im not sure what the league by-laws are. I believe the Panthers owner agreed to sell (Im sure after league pressure).  Will the league cite changes already made in the organization as an excuse to not act?  Are they too scared of Snyder fighting back and exposing other shennanigans?  

There is no pending litigation. Congress has no teeth on this issue specific to the WFT unless they threaten the league on whole.  

Unless there's a groundswell against the NFL; nothing will come of this.

The only way you can force the NFL to release that report, is to hit the NFL where it hurts. Their wallet.  There has to be pressure on the sponsors and then pressure on the nfl.

Maybe this, the Brian Flores lawsuit will be the perfect storm against the nfl. 

I am not holding out that hope.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Unless there's a groundswell against the NFL; nothing will come of this.

The only way you can force the NFL to release that report, is to hit the NFL where it hurts. Their wallet.  There has to be pressure on the sponsors and then pressure on the nfl.

Maybe this, the Brian Flores lawsuit will be the perfect storm against the nfl. 

I am not holding out that hope.

I'm with you. Even though there is direct accusations against Snyder, with a corroborating witness, it'll get swept under the rug. Snyder is a scumbag and a degenerate human being--but I guarantee there are very few, if any, owners who don't have their own skeletons.

3 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Uh oh, the video guy is getting grilled for past sexist tweets...not a reliable witness.

Geez, you'd think they'd vet that before going before this committee. Someone is clearly working behind the scenes to discredit these people. And in this case, they succeeded. 

6 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Uh oh, the video guy is getting grilled for past sexist tweets...not a reliable witness.

What's sad, though, is he was right when he said whatever he may have tweeted doesn't change the facts about what they're talking about. It just makes him look bad but doesn't necessarily discount what he said. 

With all the talk about "this belongs in a court," though, it just brings me back to the whole cheerleader video scandal. I so wish they would not have settled. That was something that would've been hard for Snyder to overcome if they proved in a court that he asked for those to be made. No matter how many misogynistic comments are brought up, that's not going to lead to anything that hasn't already happened. 

2 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

What's sad, though, is he was right when he said whatever he may have tweeted doesn't change the facts about what they're talking about. It just makes him look bad but doesn't necessarily discount what he said. 

With all the talk about "this belongs in a court," though, it just brings me back to the whole cheerleader video scandal. I so wish they would not have settled. That was something that would've been hard for Snyder to overcome if they proved in a court that he asked for those to be made. No matter how many misogynistic comments are brought up, that's not going to lead to anything that hasn't already happened. 

Some on this should've went to court, it's a shame it didn't.

They say they shouldn't investigate it but the nfl recieves taxpayer dollars to build their stadiums. The NFL recieves an anti-trust exemption.

I think they can be investigated; when what happen with the Redskins occurs.

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatening to go after NFL tax exemption status. Not gonna happen, the votes are likely not there and it's not a priority, but curious to see what that does.

She has a great point though. The NFL shouldn't be demanding taxpayer money to build stadiums for billionaires if they're going to foster racist/sexist working cultures.

• Like 2