Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple Allegations Coming Out About Comedian Chris D'Elia Claim Sexual Misconduct & Pursuit Of Teenage Girls. Also Danny Masterson charged in 3 rape cases

spjunkies

I started to link this to the Bill Cosby thread since I figured many probably don't know who this guy is, but I think it's important that he gets his own scumbag spotlight. 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/2573787/multiple-allegations-coming-out-about-comedian-chris-delia-claim-sexual-misconduct-and-pursuit-of-high-school-girls

FYI: In this blog I'll be using words like 'apparent' & 'alleged' because I don't know the rules for getting sued by rich people since my usual wheelhouse is light, goofball stuff... And again to cover my own spineless self I'm not saying he's guilty of any legit in-the-books crimes (I don't know the laws of each state, etc), and I'm aware that being a ****** person is not necessarily illegal.

But also, on a, uh, totally unrelated note I would also like to say that I BELIEVE WOMEN. And my goodness - a whole lot of them are stepping forward with allegations & apparentreceipts tonight. 

Things got rolling yesterday evening when a Twitter user unleashed a thread about comedian Chris D'Elia. Included in the thread were several screenshots of an apparent conversation she had with him at age 16, and once it started making the rounds more & more women began stepping forward with similar alleged experiences. Women who were in high school, college, whatever the age - there was a common theme, and it was D'Elia allegedly being a manipulative, shady creep to young fans who admired him.

Edited by spjunkies

1 minute ago, clietas said:

Shocker the creepy comedian that portrayed a pedophile on TV shows is actually a pedophile. I always assumed he was one based on the episode of workaholics he was in.

Beat me to it.  He played that role on that show "You" which is on Netflix.

Sad, if true.  I liked him, his newest special was really good, I thought.  

Not a good day for Hollywood dirtbags

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-17/actor-danny-masterson-charged-in-three-rape-cases

Actor Danny Masterson charged in three rape cases

By RICHARD WINTONSTAFF WRITER 

JUNE 17, 2020

2:35 PM

Actor Danny Masterson has been charged with three counts of rape involving incidents between 2001 and 2003, Los Angeles prosecutors said Wednesday.

The Los Angeles County district attorney’s office said in a statement that Masterson is accused of raping a 23-year-old woman between January and December 2001, a 28-year-old woman in April 2003 and a 23-year-old woman between October and December 2003.

Few other details about the cases were released.

The “That 70s Show” actor is scheduled to be arraigned in September. He could not immediately be reached for comment.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Two Hollywood stars are accused of rape, but Scientology is also on trial

"It is all inextricably intertwined," said a top New York City defense lawyer.

One Hollywood star claimed he was arrested and charged on multiple counts of rape by police and prosecutors who are biased against his church.

Another prominent Hollywood figure accused of rape contends he was set up by members of a church he has publicly renounced.

In both cases, the church in question is the Church of Scientology. 

No matter what happens at the trials of former “That ’70s Show” star Danny Masterson, who is accused of raping three women two decades ago, and Oscar-winning filmmaker Paul Haggis, accused of raping a publicist a decade ago, the spotlight is on the controversial church that has been embraced by some of Hollywood’s biggest names — and derided as a cult by celebrity defectors and others.

“This is not going to be a trial on Scientology,” Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Charlaine F. Olmedo warned at a pretrial hearing for Masterson, although she allowed the accusers to cite the church as a reason they waited to report the alleged rapes.

Click on the link for the full article

Danny Masterson Rape Trial: Jane Doe #3 Spotlights Scientology’s Alleged “Terror Campaign” Against Victims

A Los Angeles police officer testified Thursday during Danny Masterson’s rape trial that while didn’t remember the specifics of an initial meeting with Jane Doe #1 in 2004 at the LAPD Hollywood station, he did take her claims about being attacked by Masterson in his Hollywood Hills home in April 2003 “to be a sexual assault.”

The testimony by the then-front desk officer, Alexander Shlegel, corroborates the testimony the alleged victim gave last week and came on a day when Scientology again came to the fore, with another Masterson accuser detailing the church’s alleged “terror campaign” against her fellow accusers.

Under questioning by Deputy L.A. District Attorney Reinhold Mueller for the last part of today’s hearing, Shlegel confirmed that Jane Doe #1, aka Jen B, said she was attacked by Masterson on April 25, 2003, answering the prosecution’s queries with frequent glances at his report of nearly 20 years ago.

“She couldn’t breathe and she thought she was going to die,” Shlegal said Jane Doe #1 told him of her experience, which included a pillow being pushed down on her face.  

Like Masterson a longtime Scientologist and a member of his tight social circle, Jane Doe #1 testified this week at length and often in tears about the spring 2003 attack and a 2002 assault. Almost a year after first visiting a Scientology ethics officer over the 2003 incident, she went to the police with no small hesitation on her part, according to her own statements in previous court filings and in testimony.

Click on the link for the full article

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Danny going away for a while...see ya scumbag!

Danny Masterson sentenced to 30 years in rape case: 'You are not the victim here,' says judge

Danny Masterson was sentenced on Thursday to 30 years in prison for raping two women at his Los Angeles home in the early 2000s. Masterson, 47, chose not to speak during the hearing — he didn't testify in either trial. Judge Charlaine Olmedo announced her decision following emotional statements from his victims and "verbally dismantled Masterson's defense," according to legal journalist Meghann Cuniff.

https://news.yahoo.com/entertainment/danny-masterson-sentenced-30-years-rape-case-190238995.html

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

38 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ugh. Maybe Topher Grace was the only non scumbag on the show (no clue about Wilmer Valderrama or Laura Prepon tbh).

Laura Prepon was in the cult at that time. 

Wilmer Valderrama dated several teen stars when they were still kinda underage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New: Full Victim Impact Statement From Jane Doe #1 aka Jen B In Danny Masterson Trial

I am publishing the complete statement because it's so harrowing and detailed, and I think everyone needs to read it to understand what Danny Masterson and Scientology put these women through.

At the sentencing of Danny Masterson last week, three of the women who Masterson raped read impact victim statements before a California judge sentenced him.

I just obtained the statement of Jane Doe #1, aka Jen B, and I am publishing it here in full without any edits.

I wouldn’t usually publish such a lengthy statement, but I believe her words are crucial for people to understand what these women were put through and to give some insight into how Scientology operates.

I have known Jen for six years and have spent hundreds of hours on the phone with her. From the first time we spoke, I believed her—the evidence she had made her case even more believable.

The same can be said of all the women who Masterson raped whom I spoke to. All of their accounts are harrowing, devastating, and credible.

I should note that Jen mentions Masterson’s co-star without naming him in this statement.

She was referring to Ashton Kutcher.

Here is Jen’s full statement without any edits:

Good Morning, Your Honor. 

Thank you for giving us this time today. Thank you for letting me read this and allowing me to hear from my fellow survivors.

Twenty years. I was raped 20 years ago on my father's 55th birthday, April 25th, 2003. 

I loved my father very much, and I still recall the last time I spoke to him and what he said. It was August 13th, 2010, my birthday. And he called to wish me a happy birthday, and the last thing we said to each other was, "I love you." 

He passed away that weekend. I also recall the last time I heard from my mother and what her last words to me were. It was February 2020, she texted me and told me to never contact her again. She had warned me ahead of time she wanted to see Danny Masterson brought to justice for raping me but not at the expense of her religion, their religion, Scientology. 

Click on the link for the rest