Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS RE-SIGN LB JON BOSTIC

TK

The hit was bad, but in those bang-bang circumstances they're gonna unintentionally happen. Right move was ejecting him from the game. The hit was illegal, even if not intentional, and for his own safety and the emotions of the players involved, it was a smart move.

I don't think it's suspension worthy. If he had a Vontaze history that's a different story but that's not Bostic's game.

It was bad sutiational awareness. 3rd down, tons of yards to go...a QB who is not known as overly mobile (or really mobile at all) is heading towards you, is nowhere near the 1st down marker, and you are way up by like 3 scores, time was against their offense....and your opponent hasn't been able to do anything on offense for 2 straight games. I don't think going for the kill shot was the smartest decision under those circumstances.

If you get suspended you have to stay away from team facilities right? That means no COVID testing for suspended players, and they would miss even more time on the back end as they will have to re-enter protocol.

I'd imagine the league would do everything in their power to limit new suspensions right now as they are more concerned about COVID outbreaks than anyone.

8 hours ago, Xameil said:

So...after watching this hit from multiple angles and in slow motion, I don't feel this hit by any means intentional. If you watch, he was already in the process of going low for the hit when Dalton started to slide. This was just an unfortunate coincidence, and can be chalked up to an aggressive player trying to stop a running player ( because once he is in front of the LOS, a QB is a RB).

So, unintentional dirty play from a historically non dirty player.

But thats just my opinion...maybe I'm seeing things differently..

I agree!

• 1 month later...

Archived