Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Kendall Fuller and Bashaud Breeland.

wtfskins

34 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's pretty obvious. I'm sure he gets it.  :ols:

Carlos Rodgers sucks and should be traded or something like that. It turned into a classic and you modsters took it away.

With Carlos' eyes, he probably couldn't tell the difference between a hotdog and a piece of pizza.

57 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Carlos Rodgers sucks and should be traded or something like that. It turned into a classic and you modsters took it away.

There is always that possibility that the modsters could trade you for a hamsamwich or is that a burger (two pieces of bread you know).

42 minutes ago, zskins said:

There is always that possibility that the modsters could trade you for a hamsamwich or is that a burger (two pieces of bread you know).

Ummm duh...they would trade him for an Impossible Whopper. You can only trade a vegan for a non meat meat product...

3 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I dont know...your opinion on wraps and sandwiches kinda knocks you down from worth a round 1 to a late round 2...

We will have to consult the draft board...

I am a trained professional chef. A sandwich expert if you will. I'm a top 3 pick for food knowledge around this circus diner.

and I'm from Philly, so I definitely know my stuff. Hillbilly.

20 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I am a trained professional chef. A sandwich expert if you will. I'm a top 3 pick for food knowledge around this circus diner.

and I'm from Philly, so I definitely know my stuff. Hillbilly.

Pffft..stop trying to pad your resume...the insult just shows you know I'm right

25 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Pffft..stop trying to pad your resume...the insult just shows you know I'm right

That's got nothing to do with anything.

I'm not even sure I know what we're talking about anymore. Do you realize that Alex Smith is the best back up QB we've had since it was Kirk and is probably the best in the league, but people thought the FO was holding Colt Brennan back? What a place this is.

We could have used D in RoDgers last year.

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

That's got nothing to do with anything.

I'm not even sure I know what we're talking about anymore. Do you realize that Alex Smith is the best back up QB we've had since it was Kirk and is probably the best in the league, but people thought the FO was holding Colt Brennan back? What a place this is.

We could have used D in RoDgers last year.

Dear lord...see you deviated from secondary talk so therefore cant debate sandwiches...but then you bring it back to the secondary...I'm just so confused what we're debating now...was it popcorn?

11 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Dear lord...see you deviated from secondary talk so therefore cant debate sandwiches...but then you bring it back to the secondary...I'm just so confused what we're debating now...was it popcorn?

You wish my old foe, you wish.

(no idea either)

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

You wish my old foe, you wish.

(no idea either)

Well...then...until the discussion returns to a pointless secondary debate...the great sandwich debate shall be tabled and be as open as an open faced Salisbury steak sandwich...with gravy....I shouldnt have skipped lunch...

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 1:25 PM, NewCliche21 said:

Yeah, there's definitely some people acing Being a Dumbass 101 on this board (taught by yours truly) who think that what we have to say on here actually impacts decisions.  I think some players read it, at least I know Phillip Daniels did when he played for us.

I thought Mr. Snyder listens to the fans though.  Wasn't it the fans that kept him from hiring Jim Fassal?

You guys are talking sandwiches and we’re about to lose a 3rd cb who I guarantee will hold up a Lombardi trophy in his young career.  Either here or on another team.  I could literally change this thread to “Congratulations Kendall Fuller, Bashaud Breeland, and Quinton Dunbar who let me remind you had a game sealing interception last time he played.  Who’s next Fabian Moreau? 

Gimme a freaking break get your head out of your asses.  Do I have to do all the thinking all the time?  I know I’m a millionaire but god damn.  Wake up Redskins fans.  Don’t even think about rooting for him to leave I’ll slap the taste out your mouths. 

OMG WTF is right! Everybody panic!

Seriously though, smack the taste out of my mouth too.

Reminds me of a joke. Guy walks into a bar, orders 3 shots of jager, slams them, leaves. Stop me if you've heard this one. Comes back orders 4 shots of tequila, slams them pays and leaves. He comes back again, orders 4 shots of whiskey, bartender says hey pal, what are you doing?

actually, stop me now.

are we still panicking? talking sandwiches? I'm lost again.

Archived