Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash

ExoDus84

5 minutes ago, Bacon said:

****, I can't stop crying. The fact that Kobe's wife lost a daughter too...all I want to do is hold my daughter right now but she's napping. 

my 5yr old god daughter is coincidentally named Gianna, we call her Gigi. she's probably wondering why i called asking to talk her for a little

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

****, I can't stop crying. The fact that Kobe's wife lost a daughter too...all I want to do is hold my daughter right now but she's napping. 

Go give that young lady a hug. Thanks for sharing with us, I hope you and the wife can work things out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Doc gave us a great moment of real heart and emotion.  I applaud his choice and his courage.

I'm totally with you. I have the utmost respect for these men fighting through the pain and speaking their mind. 

Just...good God...they've got overhead footage of LeBron sobbing. We don't need to see that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Doc gave us a great moment of real heart and emotion.  I applaud his choice and his courage.

spike lee was on espn bringing some humor and good times, which is absolutely needed as well. easy to tell he was broken up, but he was trying to help somebody out there feel good in a time of sadness