Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

May be an image of 1 person, horse and text that says 'Horses get farted on more than any other animal RADIMILK'

some are able to get a measure of revenge. If you’ve ever taken a proper vacation you’ve likely been offered a chance at something like this:

g2lzn5w.jpeg

A romantic horse ride through beautiful turquoise water. A popular offering for tropical resorts. My friend went off on just such an excursion with his wife. What he failed to consider is what would happen if the horses in front of you decide that being largely submerged is great time to take for a massive dump? The answer, according to him, is that you romantically ride your legs right through horse sewage.

The smell lingers for a while, but the memory lasts a lifetime. 

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Destino said:

some are able to get a measure of revenge. If you’ve ever taken a proper vacation you’ve likely been offered a chance at something like this:

g2lzn5w.jpeg

A romantic horse ride through beautiful turquoise water. A popular offering for tropical resorts. My friend went off on just such an excursion with his wife. What he failed to consider is what would happen if the horses in front of you decide that being largely submerged is great time to take for a massive dump? The answer, according to him, is that you romantically ride your legs right through horse sewage.

That might be here. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Destino said:

g2lzn5w.jpeg

I remember taking a mule ride in the Grand Canyon when I was a kid.  The mules would do their business on the same place in the trail and the poor hikers on foot just had to trudge right through big puddles of mule poop and pee. 10 year old me thought that was hilarious.  

Edited by The 12th Commandment
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Screenshot_20240526_124911_TikTok.thumb.jpg.5461ae34749bebc91d9c5dcee13593c5.jpg

This is so true!  I'm 58 and still got carded about a week ago (no joke).   Boy, did he look back & forth at it a few times...

Did he think I purposely developed these wrinkles? 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

This is so true!  I'm 58 and still got carded about a week ago (no joke).   Boy, did he look back & forth at it a few times...

Did he think I purposely developed these wrinkles? 

I really don't care when people card me I'm not one of those people but I had an incident a few months ago that I had to laugh at to avoid being frustrated. 

I was buying a four pack of ipa's and the woman takes my ID, she looks at it then back at my face then back at it then back at my face, this repeats like 3 more times and she has this kind of intense scowl on her face before I'm finally like "really"

I think that was what she was waiting for so she could react and she says with absolute seriousness "the eyes never change"

There were so many thoughts running through my head like, "do you think I go to a Hollywood makeup artist every morning so I can buy a couple beers?"

Or I thought about grabbing my change and looking down at it, then back at her then back down at it about a half dozen times so she could appreciate what she was doing to customers who have been able to buy beer for 3 decades but I did none of those things, I just kinda chuckled and left.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I really don't care when people card me I'm not one of those people but I had an incident a few months ago that I had to laugh at to avoid being frustrated. 

I was buying a four pack of ipa's and the woman takes my ID, she looks at it then back at my face then back at it then back at my face, this repeats like 3 more times and she has this kind of intense scowl on her face before I'm finally like "really"

I think that was what she was waiting for so she could react and she says with absolute seriousness "the eyes never change"

There were so many thoughts running through my head like, "do you think I go to a Hollywood makeup artist every morning so I can buy a couple beers?"

Or I thought about grabbing my change and looking down at it, then back at her then back down at it about a half dozen times so she could appreciate what she was doing to customers who have been able to buy beer for 3 decades but I did none of those things, I just kinda chuckled and left.

My last ID had my picture askew, most people didn't notice, but it would cause me problems on the rare occasion. I got carded for beer, the woman looked at my ID and called the manager over because they thought it was a fake. I had to tell them that I'm clearly in my thirties and I don't need a fake ID to buy beer. 

I had one young, cute girl card me and I said "Ha, I'm old as dirt". She took my ID, looked at it and said "Oh, wow". Not sure how to take that one.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

My last ID had my picture askew, most people didn't notice, but it would cause me problems on the rare occasion. I got carded for beer, the woman looked at my ID and called the manager over because they thought it was a fake. I had to tell them that I'm clearly in my thirties and I don't need a fake ID to buy beer. 

I had one young, cute girl card me and I said "Ha, I'm old as dirt". She took my ID, looked at it and said "Oh, wow". Not sure how to take that one.

One guy years ago was like, "66?  No way!!" 

I took that exactly like I should.  :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, redskinss said:

Recall an Internet mailing list, back when the Star Wars Prequils came out.  That had the "Top 5 scenes in the life of the young Darth Vader".  

And one was:  

You don't need my identification.  
I'm old enough to buy beer.