Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

yeah, I feel ya.  Because it was an entire case of redline Hot Wheels and pristine Star Wars figures that had never been ****ing touched that would now be worth a god damned mint and could have bought me a house but nooooooo, those little ****s played with them in the creek…….****ers

I have 1987-ish christmas day photos of me holding unopened G1 Transformers, full set Devastator box and other mint toys. My dad got rid of them by 89 or 90...I was told by my mom it was because I didn't clean up my toys/put them away, which is BS. My dad never talks about it, goes completly silent...I'm pretty sure he sold them for money to make ends meet when he got laid off back then :(

Edited by Metalhead
  • Sad 3

13 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

yeah, I feel ya.  Because it was an entire case of redline Hot Wheels and pristine Star Wars figures that had never been ****ing touched that would now be worth a god damned mint and could have bought me a house but nooooooo, those little ****s played with them in the creek…….****ers

Wait...you had star wars toys you never played with?!?

YOU MONSTER!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:
  Hide contents

The “portal” between NYC and Dublin. 

Heard they shut it down, the bigger questions go me are if there was a rule book and if there should be one?

I believe their shouldn't, you want to make the world smaller don't forget what we are.

Anyways...

RDT_20240515_0940182658763865694868146.jpg

RDT_20240515_0920554092895887673383879.jpg

• Haha 3