Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

4 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Screenshot_20240213-154240_Facebook.thumb.jpg.73ec4a13811237a3512cf9f7a9897434.jpg

thats nothing. I had ferrets for a short while growing up and those little assholes steal for real. Let them loose and people in your house will quickly start noticing missing objects. From what I understand they all have preferences on what they steal and there’s no way to predict it. One of mine really liked shiny things. So naturally he stole my parent's wedding rings and my dad’s watch. The other one stole chocolate. 

so like I said, I had ferrets for a short while. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Destino said:

thats nothing. I had ferrets for a short while growing up and those little assholes steal for real. Let them loose and people in your house will quickly start noticing missing objects. From what I understand they all have preferences on what they steal and there’s no way to predict it. One of mine really liked shiny things. So naturally he stole my parent's wedding rings and my dad’s watch. The other one stole chocolate. 

so like I said, I had ferrets for a short while. 

Mine would steal credit cards. I caught my ferret opening up purses and going for wallets. You'd think zippers would be safe....nope. ferrets know how to open em.

42 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

He was mid chorus.  "Hello my baby, hello may darlin..."

Pretty sure that was a frog that did that...

• Like 2