Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Yes, that viral ‘reconstruction’ of Mary Magdalene’s face that resembles Lady Gaga is a big, fat fake

It’s hard to believe someone with the username ‘FUTURE DILF’ would be in this for the gags, yet we’re here to report that is, sadly, the case. Otherwise, we’d have every reason to believe Lady Gaga is the mother of Christ — we’ve never seen them in the same room before.

This exact image was used as a copypasta meme from 2018, following the exact same concept, except touting that it was a reconstruction of Cleopatra, not Mary Magdalene.

323.png

That meme goes back even further, with the original ‘reconstruction’ resembling that of another pop icon — Britney Spears. Per Buzzfeed, the meme trickled down to all facets of pop culture, from Lana Del Rey, Starfox, and even Club Penguin. Mary Magdalene is all of us, apparently.

Let’s use basic facts here, gang. There’s no way that Mary Magdalene, born in Israel, looks like a blonde, white Italian-American girl from New York.

Click on the link for more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reps. Lauren Boebert calls her neighbor and says, “Please come over and help me. I have a puzzle and I can’t figure out how to get started.”
Her neighbor asks, “What is it supposed to be when it’s done?”
Reps. Lauren Boebert says, “According to the picture on the box, it’s a rooster.”
He decides to go over and help with the puzzle.
She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle pieces spread over the table.
He studies the pieces for a minute, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, “First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.”
He takes her hand and says, “Secondly, I want you to relax. Let’s have a nice cup of tea, and then,” he says with a deep sigh.”
…… “Let’s put all of the Corn Flakes back in the box.”

• Haha 6