Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

15 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

It can be insanely depressing. 

What got ya into the blues recently? 

Neighbor played muddy waters and I was like “that’s what I want to listen to riding on my boat at night at slow speeds on a booze cruise” 

🤷‍♂️ 

I get the stories can be depressing or messed up but I’m listening to the guitar and bass on upbeat blues and it sounds like it’s just a ****ing blast to play. I play guitar but never got good cause never was really into it but I think I could do this for fun. It sounds awesome 

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I had a boat.  A 19-foot Bayliner.   We put in new speakers. 

Nothing but Steely Dan. 

I grew up on a bayliner!

We had the (what we called) the cuddy cabin that you could find of lay down in, and rode out storms on the lake. Loved that boat. It sank in our slip before we finished the roof of the dock when a hurricane came over and just dumped water. We used come-alongs to wench it up and drain it. I think we changed the oil 20 times before it didn’t come out all ****ed up. Redid the upholstery on it. Ran like a champ 😂 

• Thumb up 2

25 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You doing okay?  My day has been total ****.  Can't take if you're  worse. 

19 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Poking my head in here and seeing lots of tough news. Sorry about your friend @skinsmarydu.

Feel better @Mr. Sinister.

Hope everyone has a good holiday. 

I'm alright, thanks. Chest still feels funny due to the (sizeable) clots, but I'm just laying down, binging The Witcher on Netflix 

Met my hematologist today, and she was... kinda weird. Approached me with an enthusiasm akin to Andy when he opened Buzz Lightyear. She says she's gonna take good care of me 🫤.

I'll be ok ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Ordered a ball cap from the "official" team store.  What a horrid experience.  1st it selected expedited shipping for me so I cancelled the order.  2nd I chose cheaper shipping and it didn't give me the ten bucks off deal from the first order.  Wound up charging me more for slower shipping.  I'll take my damn hat and never order anything from those douchenozzles again.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Ordered a ball cap from the "official" team store.  What a horrid experience.  1st it selected expedited shipping for me so I cancelled the order.  2nd I chose cheaper shipping and it didn't give me the ten bucks off deal from the first order.  Wound up charging me more for slower shipping.  I'll take my damn hat and never order anything from those douchenozzles again.

Sorry it happened that way, but thanks for the "consumer review".  I really need a new one before the ATL game (I'm sure @goskins10 won't want to smell the one I've been sweating through this summer :ols:). 

• Haha 3

My bro @Chew told me to get this out. 

Mr. Willie (husband's sister's husband, I know this is confusing, but just follow along) passed away yesterday...but I have to tell the story. 

We met on Christmas.  Walked in, and I see a Redskins blanket over a recliner.  First words outta my mouth were "Who's the Redskins fan?" 

I heard "ME"! 

It was this big black man across the room, and I just ran over and hugged him.  My husband was like, "oops...I forgot about that Redskins thing" . 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I love that @Mr. Sinisterhas some serious **** wrong with him but is still in here throwing some chin music at @Dr. Do Itch Big with the Mike's Lemonade zinger.  I hope you're feeling better dude.

And @skinsmarydu I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Finally, nothing sadder than a 40 year old white dude finally finding the blues @tshile

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

It takes someone from out my way out in the woods person like @Spaceman Spiff to come off with the funnies. 

Thanks, dude.  Hope you're doing well. :)

Here's a funny:  @tshilefinding out about the blues after he's spent most of his adult life voting for the party that's responsible for giving people the blues.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Here's a funny:  @tshilefinding out about the blues after he's spent most of his adult life voting for the party that's responsible for giving people the blues.

I just spit my Fresca out...I still can't stop laughing. 

But let's be serious, we kinda brought him around, it just took a decade. 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

I just spit my Fresca out...I still can't stop laughing. 

But let's be serious, we kinda brought him around, it just took a decade. 

Brought me around, too.  Only took the ****tiest human being in recent US history to make some of us see the light but it is what it is.

I broke the rule, no political stuff in the RTT but I couldn't help myself.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Brought me around, too.  Only took the ****tiest human being in recent US history to make some of us see the light but it is what it is.

I broke the rule, no political stuff in the RTT but I couldn't help myself.

It wasn't too direct, and as a team photographer, I think you'll be forgiven.  ;)

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The way I see things rn, there's a good chance I  narrowly avoided a pine box, so it's all gravy for me. Might as well cut loose a bit. 🤣

I narrowly avoided that box. 

No gravy. 

If something happens to me, no one will know for days, maybe a week.  Probably longer. 

There's no gravy anymore. 

Take care of yourself. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

If something happens to me, no one will know for days, maybe a week.  Probably longer. 

Start an OnlyFans…

17 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Some men are into that sort of thing 👀 

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

*just being silly*

• Haha 2