Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think I just heard the announcer say there was 12,000 there so maybe they just put them all down low.

Full capacity in Washington is somewhere around 19,000, so 12,000 is a decent crowd size considering what we've been seeing for the past year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zskins said:

What channel are you watching the game on? NBCSports or Sports Washington? I am on SW with Joe B. as the commentator. He does an awesome job. 

Didn't realize they had a local broadcast when it's on national tv. I don't have a choice but to watch the national one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

Didn't realize they had a local broadcast when it's on national tv. I don't have a choice but to watch the national one

The first game was on regular NBC channel and no local. I was glad to see our local boys calling this one too. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

How the **** was that not a trip when dude just slid on the ground and trippsed Oshie I think it was?

Most importantly. Wilson had the perfect chance/position to score there but his own teammate stole the puck in front of him and couldn't do anything with it. 

Just now, PokerPacker said:

If the Caps score the next goal, I'm getting into the Scotch.  If the Bs score next, I'm getting into the Bourbon.  If I have to wait until Overtime, I'm starting on the Irish Whiskey.

Such a p****. I'm getting into my Tawny Port Wine. No, seriously, I am.