Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Derrius Guice and the Skins Synergy of Suck

Lombardi's_kid_brother

There is a reason why it is extremely hard for me to get excited about this team.

Lavar, Sean and RG3. Probably the three most elite level athletes we have drafted under Snyder and yet none of them lasted.

When we find diamonds in the rough like Trent Green, Brad Johnson, Stephen Davis, Antonio Pierce, Ryan Clark and even Kirk Cousins, we manage to screw it up and somehow get rid of them.

The one stud we have drafted who has played for years now wants off the team.

We draft a lot of “should have been a 1st round pick, we got lucky they fell to us” type of players, then are surprised when they get hurt or just don’t pan out.

Our GMs have been Vinny and Allen. Think about that for a second.

Our defensive coaches since 2010 have been Haslett, Barry and Manuski. Think about that for a second.

We have no idea how to draft elite talent. We pass on Watt to draft Kerrigan. We pass for Adrian Peterson to draft Landry. 

There is little reason right now to be excited about Haskins or McLaurin just to name a few examples. One or both will bust, get hurt, want out or we’ll force them out. 

Yes I’m pessimistic as ****

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

@bakedtater1 you said 4 posts ago "I was born for this" about rooting for the Skins win or lose...but if they started winning Superbowls (again) you'd be out for a less successful team? 

You don't see how weird and illogical that is? 

Never mind the rest lol...you hate what Snyder has done to your favorite team enough that you admit you would be happy if he died tragically (!) but also if he ever succeeded in winning superbowls, or the next owner did, you'd be gone to root for another team.

....what?

Excellent points..I see where ya come from..yes to me it would get boring...I would be like how most here are now with the skins..admit to being a skins fan but not care..if that makes sense..I didnt mean to get rude or disrespectful..sorry if I did.

11 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Frozen sucked...way over rated!!..little mermaid still by far better flick lol hahaha

18 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This same thread could could have been made at any time and has very little to do with being 0-1. 

You think this thread happens if we beat the Eagles?

18 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Fan shaming is a new level of low.  Somebody here recently blamed the fans for Kirk’s 2nd franchise tag. 🤣.  My other favorite is that critical fans don’t deserve a good team.  And all the “why do you keep watching?” as if folks don’t stare at train-wrecks.

All I’m saying is players in this day in age do know what’s being said about them and do care about it. How could they not in the era we currently live in? Not saying it affects performance, but I don’t think it’s a great morale booster or sales pitch to come play here. Players notice these things, I know I would.

So, while I’ve been out at dinner, someone here has said if they were a patriots fan and watched all the winning, they’d be a ...........browns fan......a team that went 1–15 and 0-16? .......da actual ****???? Winning tons of Super Bowls=boring, yet going 0-16, 1-15, 4-12, 5-11, 3-13.....that’s FUN???? 😂😂😂😂  

1 minute ago, tshile said:

I don’t think you understand how this is supposed to work 

Nice one man...I get it, I'm confusing and most yall wanna punch me in the face..I understand..I completely  do..I wanna try to clear the air here..

What I do is....is I see the Patriots success..all the superbowl wins..the owner getting serviced in florida all the in betweens..k...so when they win the superbowl it's like yayyyy hell ya with as fast as time flys there in a superbowl before they hang the banner from the previous season...so we all know the Patriots will win the superbowl this year right?..take a count who thinks they win?..I have been saying scince last year it will be the saints Patriots with the Patriots losing..but still we know the patriots will be in the superbowl..yes ya have the chiefs...and the..uhh..ya have the..oh the steeler...wait nope..so crown there ass already....like last year...and the year before..and the year before that..almost all the way back to 01...I look at that and think would I like it?...would I like knowing for a fact my team will represent or win the superbowl EVERY YEAR!?!?!..I wouldnt..I realy couldn't stand it..the season starts and what do I have to look forward to?...another superbowl win yaaayyyyy I'm still hungover from celebrating last years win..like I said I remember the 87 superbowl win vividly clear..than ya know a few years pass and the 91 season hit...it was awesome...absolutely loved it..I'm an absolute piece of **** dumb ass stoner baked tater idiot who is a lo life redskins fan because I like the dysfunction..that's what it has to be right?..I love the dysfunction that goes on with the Washington Redskins...I do..I must..its the only thing I can think of..I can't explain it.

So when the deadskins win a couple in a row..maybe make the playoffs I enjoy it..I dont dwell on what the future brings who we can draft tommorow or trade this player to add draft picks...I dont get into football with the madden goggles on like most folks round here do..I would love to see the snyderdeadskins win a superbowl or two..hell back to back would be epic..wholly **** 3 in 5 years? niiiice!!!...starts turning into season after season I look for an underdog team to root for with the Redskins my favorite still..I wouldn't wear gear of any other team..if any of that makes sence..like I said earlier I'd be like how most are here now with the skins...if ya got any questions or would like to really REALLY get a grasp of me..fill free..208 541 2147..give me a jingle..yall would **** how the tone of someone's voice can clear alot of stuff up..

20 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, while I’ve been out at dinner, someone here has said if they were a patriots fan and watched all the winning, they’d be a ...........browns fan......a team that went 1–15 and 0-16? .......da actual ****???? Winning tons of Super Bowls=boring, yet going 0-16, 1-15, 4-12, 5-11, 3-13.....that’s FUN???? 😂😂😂😂  

Yes that's right..if we flipped the script...by last year..or the year before..maybe like 4 years ago lol I'd be so bored with it I'd take on paying attention to the browns more..would watch there games instead of Patriots games

Bakedtater I’m pretty sure (more like 100% sure) you’re the only one who would get tired of your team winning Super Bowls every year and knowing each season your team will be there. I doubt there are any patriots fans that are thinking “oh god....us in the super bowl AGAIN??? Time to be a browns fan!!!” 

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

Yes that's right..if we flipped the script...by last year..or the year before..maybe like 4 years ago lol I'd be so bored with it I'd take on paying attention to the browns more..would watch there games instead of Patriots games

So....you’d CHOOSE to watch an 0-16 season..................than a patriots super bowl season.............if you were a patriots fan................ 

ok. Don’t know how in the **** that makes sense. And nobody else here does either. But whatever.

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Bakedtater I’m pretty sure (more like 100% sure) you’re the only one who would get tired of your team winning Super Bowls every year and knowing each season your team will be there. I doubt there are any patriots fans that are thinking “oh god....us in the super bowl AGAIN??? Time to be a browns fan!!!” 

So....you’d CHOOSE to watch an 0-16 season..................than a patriots super bowl season.............if you were a patriots fan................ 

ok. Don’t know how in the **** that makes sense. And nobody else here does either. But whatever.

Read my post above..I try to clear the air..my number is there if your still confused..I can careless what patriot fans are thinking...maybe not the browns but ya know, an underdog..

Just now, tshile said:

I think you’re a cool cat

you introduced me to truck pools and I’ll never forget that

im just having fun :) 

Your all good man..no hard feelings here..

The Redskins were a good team once..remember?..I mean you younger generation as well as me didnt get to witness the years the Redskins had to fight and battle to sniff first place in that division..oh god those pesky eagles and giants..it wasnt easy..there were superbowls but it wasnt easy.

So everyone here would want there team to win the superbowl every year?...completely dominate there division every single season..no challenges at all?..not me..I'm not being sarcastic or anything either.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Well that’s exactly what people are doing

They also don't go to the games anymore. Wait until Sundays home game. My guess is it will be at least half and half. Sad part is it's the Reskins home opener. So you would expect this to be the game with the most Skins fans. Fans are tired of this product and are starting to push back. I say good for them and I don't blame them. 

1 hour ago, dyst said:

There is a reason why it is extremely hard for me to get excited about this team.

Lavar, Sean and RG3. Probably the three most elite level athletes we have drafted under Snyder and yet none of them lasted.

When we find diamonds in the rough like Trent Green, Brad Johnson, Stephen Davis, Antonio Pierce, Ryan Clark and even Kirk Cousins, we manage to screw it up and somehow get rid of them.

The one stud we have drafted who has played for years now wants off the team.

We draft a lot of “should have been a 1st round pick, we got lucky they fell to us” type of players, then are surprised when they get hurt or just don’t pan out.

Our GMs have been Vinny and Allen. Think about that for a second.

Our defensive coaches since 2010 have been Haslett, Barry and Manuski. Think about that for a second.

We have no idea how to draft elite talent. We pass on Watt to draft Kerrigan. We pass for Adrian Peterson to draft Landry. 

There is little reason right now to be excited about Haskins or McLaurin just to name a few examples. One or both will bust, get hurt, want out or we’ll force them out. 

Yes I’m pessimistic as ****

To be honest, even IF we had drafted Watt instead of Kerrigan or Peterson instead of Landry, the only coach I'd give a nod of confidence with would have been Gibbs.

This team does have some pretty damn good players, but when sub-par coaches do not use them to their strengths, but instead they're used to fit a coach's scheme or idea to put in another position that they're not comfortable in or have never played. 

Haslett was a 4-3 basic DC, nothing great about him, but he was told to run a 3-4; it screwed him up so much he could never get the job done; then Barry, who was hired { for reasons only god knows } who came from a 1-15 team and they expected what? Now Manusky, an average-at-best LB for this team but is clueless as a DC.

Its poor hires like this, the Tampa connection, and flat-out head-scratching hirings of coaches and assistants, and yet the owner is so mind-numbingly blind as to common denominators of failure. 

Yea, it does get frustrating. Success is unreachable until the owner begins to listen to someone other than Bruce on which way this team needs to go.

So what if everyone..not trying to tell yall how to live ur lifes..focused more on the now then the future?..that's confusing to me honestly..we know theres no future..till you know who Is out of the picture focus on the now..this sundays game for example...if ya feel the skins are gonna get blown out than that's how ya feel..vise versa..I know this is a topic forum..ya have discussions on different topics..I just wonder if a.stupid ass fantasy football didnt exist and b.if supposed skins fans focused on the now if things wouldn't be different.

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

But we're this close

This actually makes a lot more sense when we look at the big picture. Bruce has been saying we're really close. All this time, we assumed he meant we were close to winning a Super Bowl, but we assumed wrong. Bruce thinks we're close to a .500 team. It actually makes sense. :blink:

Just now, NickyJ said:

This actually makes a lot more sense when we look at the big picture. Bruce has been saying we're really close. All this time, we assumed he meant we were close to winning a Super Bowl, but we assumed wrong. Bruce thinks we're close to a .500 team. It actually makes sense. :blink:

#bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi 

I do not at all what so ever support Bruce Allen nor Dan Snyder...maybe the people who provide me with redskins gifts do..but what do I say?..hang ur self with this jersey ma...but seriously bruce is a complete **** show in my eyes as well as the master puppeteer..Daniel Snyder..

10 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yawn. Another “we suck the training staff sucks wah wah wah” post....tell us something new 😂😂😂 

and “i dont write much because you don’t deserve me”? Who doesn’t? Us ES people? Or the team? 

God bless your soul. 

One day it’s all gonna fall right for us. Keep fighting that good fight son. 

5 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nothing..if...my favorite team was the Patriots I would have changed my favorite team after 2004..im dead serious..I'd definitely not be interested in them as of late..like the last few years winning it or in it..that would be boring..I feel sorry for patriot fans

lol

Can we do a live Q&A with you and Cooleyfan? 

I have so many questions 

7 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

God bless your soul. 

One day it’s all gonna fall right for us. Keep fighting that good fight son. 

What was wrong about what i said?? I said “Tell us something new”. Because all of this stuff about the team sucking, you already know. I already Know. Everybody else already knows (well.....everybody except for bakedtater :P

i was done fighting the good fight LONG ago regarding this team. I KNOW we suck. Why do we need countless new threads to tell us what we know already 😂 

Unless......YOU think we’re ever going to be a good team again? If so....get your brain checked 😂

Archived